3,636 results
All reviews elite room pool bar kantok restaurant misty bar day bed on the balcony elite pool access oreos free mini bar premier room premier pool patong beach honeymoon suite beach bag access room replenished daily bangla road beautiful resort
Reviewed June 4, 2009

I travel a lot all over the world for both business and pleasure, so I have many hotel experiences to compare my stay to. I had the pleasure if staying at the Burasari Resort in Patong in early May 2009 and absolutely loved it. The moment I arrived, I was greeted by very friendly smiling staff. Then a very graceful polite Front Desk staff member (speaking perfect English), seated me, served a cold drink and did all the registration while I sat and relaxed from the heat and the long flight from California. During my stay I had several changes to my itinerary and a couple room changes (only because I was curious). The Front Desk Manager was extremely accommodating and made all my changes seem effortless, even though I know I put her through some work.

The room rates were very reasonable considering it is only about 200 feet from the beach, right in the center of Patong's main activities, yet built around two beautiful pools with a tropical paradise feel. Once I entered the hotel lobby from the street, I couldn't even tell I was in a city. The $5,000 baht per night included not only a very tasty breakfast buffet with everything you would want, but it also a dinner. Even though I ate out several nights, I made sure I ate dinner in the hotel several times and was very impressed with the set menu dinners. Unfortunately I was never able to schedule a dinner at their signature restaurant Floyd's Brasserie, which I heard so much about.

This hotel really made me feel "at home" in the best of Thailand's exotically beautiful boutique hotels with a very personal touch from the staff. I wasn't just a "number". When I consider the room rates, cool design and decor of the rooms built around the beautiful pool/garden ambiance and courteousness of the staff, I can summarize my stay as being perfect! I highly recommend the Burasari Resort, Phuket, Patong.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled on business
1  Thank EBman
Reviewed May 26, 2009

Room 3221: Second Floor, had very nice balcony backing to greenery and a high fence designed to create privacy.
Peeves: Room safe not large enough for standard sized laptop or file folders.
Bed was VERY comfortable, this appeared to be twin beds that could be mated together to create a larger bed or two smaller as required, worked as a king bed well.
Aircon more than adequate, good controls.
Free wi-fi
Mini bar contents were compliments of hotel; couple of beers, ice tea; refilled daily.
I was here for 4 days by myself, I booked the room on Latestay.com. I found that this was one of the better rooms in the price bracket, and some had balconies backing to less attractive buildings next door. Having scoped out some of the other rooms and locations, there are some very nice rooms in this hotel; pool access and others designated Mood which have decors to suit well your mood I guess.
There are two pools, one which appears to wind around one wing and the other is large and square located near the restaurant. Both are lovely and if I was to stay again, it would be in a pool access on the large square pool at the end: most private.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled solo
2  Thank sailorboy4real
Reviewed May 16, 2009

i liked the pool - room. I liked the buffet. i did not like that that it is noisy area around. I felt very good by service of staff. Very best of them all is guest-manager with name Jen. he always smile and help whenever u need. Perfect!
2 nice pools.
breakfast area is nice - food is ok but nothing special.

i like it and i come again

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled on business
2  Thank Theodor111
Reviewed May 11, 2009

A nice boutique hotel, although not facing the sea but just 2 minutes walk from the famous patong beach, all the rooms are diffrenent - Elite pool access rooms and Serene sand are nice - a great placeto be there with Freinds & family. The interiors of some rooms are excellent and the balconies are utlised and are made into greatplace to sit in the eve.

• Stayed: June 2008
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank rrkNewDelhi
Reviewed May 9, 2009

My only and huge concern about Burasari service is the cleanness of the hotel especially the breakfast. I couldn't have any food at the breakfast because the buffet was served outdoors and hundreds of flies were covering the food plates, fruits and cakes…
At night, a lot of mosquitoes were around!
The staff in general is careless except couple of them.
The swimming pool is narrow and passes in front of many ground floor rooms and does not provide privacy neither to the swimmers nor to the rooms tenants who shares their terraces with it.
The good thing about Burasari is the location as it is just 5 minutes walking distance from the beach and 10 minutes from the largest mall in Phuket.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled with friends