3,762 results
All reviews elite room pool bar kantok restaurant misty bar day bed on the balcony oreos elite pool access free mini bar patong beach premier pool premier room honeymoon suite beach bag replenished daily access room beautiful resort bangla road
Reviewed June 9, 2009

We stayed in a pool access room for three nights and enjoyed the peacefulness of the Burasari amongst the madness of Patong. The room was modern and relatively large with a great bathroom and facilities. There was a comfortable double daybed on the deck with direct access to slip into the pool.

The pool meanders through one side of the hotel and is always semi shaded as it is in a quasi atrium with sunchairs in a central island area. There is another pool in the other half of the hotel.

Room service had light, value for money meals. There is a good bar for cocktails.

The Burasari is a great place to come back and relax after the heat, shopping, eating and drinking that is Patong.

Date of stay: April 2008
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 4, 2009

I travel a lot all over the world for both business and pleasure, so I have many hotel experiences to compare my stay to. I had the pleasure if staying at the Burasari Resort in Patong in early May 2009 and absolutely loved it. The moment I arrived, I was greeted by very friendly smiling staff. Then a very graceful polite Front Desk staff member (speaking perfect English), seated me, served a cold drink and did all the registration while I sat and relaxed from the heat and the long flight from California. During my stay I had several changes to my itinerary and a couple room changes (only because I was curious). The Front Desk Manager was extremely accommodating and made all my changes seem effortless, even though I know I put her through some work.

The room rates were very reasonable considering it is only about 200 feet from the beach, right in the center of Patong's main activities, yet built around two beautiful pools with a tropical paradise feel. Once I entered the hotel lobby from the street, I couldn't even tell I was in a city. The $5,000 baht per night included not only a very tasty breakfast buffet with everything you would want, but it also a dinner. Even though I ate out several nights, I made sure I ate dinner in the hotel several times and was very impressed with the set menu dinners. Unfortunately I was never able to schedule a dinner at their signature restaurant Floyd's Brasserie, which I heard so much about.

This hotel really made me feel "at home" in the best of Thailand's exotically beautiful boutique hotels with a very personal touch from the staff. I wasn't just a "number". When I consider the room rates, cool design and decor of the rooms built around the beautiful pool/garden ambiance and courteousness of the staff, I can summarize my stay as being perfect! I highly recommend the Burasari Resort, Phuket, Patong.

Date of stay: May 2009
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank EBman
Reviewed May 26, 2009

Room 3221: Second Floor, had very nice balcony backing to greenery and a high fence designed to create privacy.
Peeves: Room safe not large enough for standard sized laptop or file folders.
Bed was VERY comfortable, this appeared to be twin beds that could be mated together to create a larger bed or two smaller as required, worked as a king bed well.
Aircon more than adequate, good controls.
Free wi-fi
Mini bar contents were compliments of hotel; couple of beers, ice tea; refilled daily.
I was here for 4 days by myself, I booked the room on Latestay.com. I found that this was one of the better rooms in the price bracket, and some had balconies backing to less attractive buildings next door. Having scoped out some of the other rooms and locations, there are some very nice rooms in this hotel; pool access and others designated Mood which have decors to suit well your mood I guess.
There are two pools, one which appears to wind around one wing and the other is large and square located near the restaurant. Both are lovely and if I was to stay again, it would be in a pool access on the large square pool at the end: most private.

Date of stay: May 2009
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank sailorboy4real
Reviewed May 16, 2009

i liked the pool - room. I liked the buffet. i did not like that that it is noisy area around. I felt very good by service of staff. Very best of them all is guest-manager with name Jen. he always smile and help whenever u need. Perfect!
2 nice pools.
breakfast area is nice - food is ok but nothing special.

i like it and i come again

Date of stay: April 2009
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Theodor111
Reviewed May 11, 2009

A nice boutique hotel, although not facing the sea but just 2 minutes walk from the famous patong beach, all the rooms are diffrenent - Elite pool access rooms and Serene sand are nice - a great placeto be there with Freinds & family. The interiors of some rooms are excellent and the balconies are utlised and are made into greatplace to sit in the eve.

Date of stay: June 2008
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank rrkNewDelhi