3,611 results
All reviewselite roompool barkantok restaurantmisty barday bed on the balconyelite pool accessoreosfree mini barpremier roompremier poolpatong beachhoneymoon suitebeach bagaccess roomreplenished dailybangla roadbeautiful resort
Reviewed July 4, 2009

Spent 9 days at Burasari in two different room types.
Firstly stayed in an Elite Pool Access Room. This was a great room, with an excellent balcony with day bed and direct access to the pool. The room had a large bathroom with bath & rainfall shower. The only downside to this room was that it had a rather musty smell to it (which we eventually got used to) and the bed was rock hard.
The second room we stayed in was the Sweet Dreams Mood Suite. Also a great room , located on the second level, with private balcony that has a daybed and two-person jacuzzi. This room was much larger than the Elite Pool Access. Both room types had free mini-bar and free WIFI.
The service from staff was great. All were very friendly and willing to assist and spoke god English. There is a tour desk there and they are opening a day spa shortly.
The location of the hotel is great. It is a two minute walk to the beach and about a 10 stroll to Bang La Road. There is a large Markets at the end of the street.
Breakfast was a daily treat with hot and cold options in a beautiful setting surrounded by the sound of waterfalls.
A nice hotel to come back to after a long day shopping & sightseeing.

Reviewed June 29, 2009

Burasari was paradise. The hotel was right in the middle of all the action. Shopping, night life, clubs, food, beach (Patong). You can walk everywhere. The hotel was absolutely beautiful. The staff was awesome and made you feel special. My friend and I stayed 2 nights in a classic room. It was clean and cozy. We spent 2 days shopping and taking in the sights. Our spouses arrived 2 days later in which we stayed in the elite pool access room with king size bed. We purchased the romantic package for 2. And it was truly romantic. We had a free dinner, wine in room, flowers on bed, a free ride and lunch at the Paradise beach (HEAVEN), round trip airfare. We also purchased a couples massage for next to nothing. The front desk always made sure you had everything you wanted. Pa was the most awesome employee at Burasari she is so helpful and made sure we had everything we needed. The have a laundry service clothes are returned that same day again the price was worth it. The bar and pool bar have a great happy hour. The hotel is so beautiful! Patong beach is a public beach so it was not as nice as paradise beach. However so much fun to people watch with lots to do. Jet ski, para sailing, water skiing etc. After shopping and water sports returning to clean up and relax at Burasari was wonderful! It is a tropical paradise in the middle of Patong. If you want to shop and be in the middle of it all this is the place to be. We did 2 tours and enjoyed them both. The best was the elephant treking, canoeing with a lunch on the water and atv booked through phuket.com. What a wonderful experince in a truly unique place. I cant wait to return! It is a shame to see some of the bad reviews. we did not experinece anything bad at all! I would highly recommend this hotel to couples that want to be in the middle of it all the culture. Considering the prices of the resorts and other hotels in this area the price and package purchased was worth every penny and to me was not over priced at all. I hated to have to leave. I left with the most wonderful memories!!!

Reviewed June 28, 2009

This was our first trip to Phuket so we really didn't know what to expect. We were picked up by the hotel car from the airport which was all very efficient and whipped down to the Burasari. On arrival I was a bit dubious of the hotel as the entrance is on a main road with not much privacy.

We were then swiftly checked into the Elite Thai room. The decor was great (few little stains and cracks here and there) but I was sorely disappointed with the bathroom. It was extremely small and not what was expected from a 4* hotel. After a small word with the conceirge we were moved rapidly and efficiently into an Elite Contemporary room which was much better, albeit a couple of licks of paint could have helped. The balcony was a great size and looked onto the beautiful private pools. The double glazing kept all sound from the street out which was one of my main concerns.

The pool - beautiful layout and size with great plantation and day beds. However, if you are looking for a tan sometimes this means moving around a lot to ensure you're in the sun as plants to do tend to block you now and then.

The spa - facilities are excellent!! They had some great deals on whilst we were then including buy one get one free on the massages. They were also quite flexible about the times and which package you required.

Floyd's Restaurant - quite pricey for Thailand but a superb meal with a lovely setting.

I think thats about it! We had a lovely holiday and the Burasari is in a fantastic location. The staff are more than willling to make every aspect of your trip perfect so if you do have any qualms just speak to them and they will be sure to help!

Reviewed June 18, 2009

I booked this with a Trip Advisor partner and got a great deal. I’m not sure what you like – the best room in the worst Hotel or the worst room in the best Hotel? Burasari Resort is neither the best or the worst but I did get the room further away from everything, the discounted room, and it was very well maintained and clean. I has king size bed and I slept long and deep on this very comfortable bed. The main room is big enough and the bathroom while having a nice size has sliding shutters that open into the main room giving it more of a spacious feel. The balcony was large but I didn’t spend any time there. I did notice the doors were double glazed and there was almost no noise from outside, another plus in my book.

The Bursarai has been lived in and at time of writing this June 2009 is almost ready for an overhaul. While the main parts of the Hotel are kept clean and tidy, the Resort needs a coat or two of paint plus the pool area is in urgent need of some care, there are timber slats cracking and someone will fall though them in some places very soon I'm sure. I didn't mention this to them so there might be some sort of response to this, let's hope so.

The restaurants are good, Floyds is amazing as it has been set up and run by famous British TV Chef Keith Floyd who you can still see around the restaurant from time to time. The buffet breakfast is good, has all the trappings, full American and Asian treats. This place is even better value when you can get the room and internet included. They also gave me a ‘free’ mini bar. Now don’t get too excited, there were a few beers and sodas but it was a surprise addition.

Overall this place has seen better days. I got my room for US$60 a night which for Patong Beach is a lot, especially right now in June 09 which is the lowest of low seasons they keep saying. It is not great value but the location and the two swimming pools and the nice gardens make for a relaxing vacation.

My guess is they’ll be renovating soon as they have just finished building their new spa. Phone ahead and ask them before booking to make sure.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed June 11, 2009

We stayed for 3 days in Burasari of 7 days in Patong Beach Phuket we found a very good deal on the web. Were picked up at Airport, being returned customers we were upgraded to Elite Suite with a court yard on the ground floor near the bar and exit to the street which was perfect for us as we like quick getaways. The room was fantastic it was massive overwhelmed had not expected it. They greeted us as old friends the service was seamless. A small gripe I feel they need to renovate the bathroom it is pretty ordinary and small out of place for the room. I really loved the time we had and was sad to leave to our next location. We also had 3 course evening meals included in our package. The food is always good at the Burasari. We felt rested after hectic 4 days in Bangkok. Would recommend this place it is a treasure.

They have free Wifi it is intermittent and slow it was difficult using Skype I would prefer to pay for high speed.

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled as a couple