3,612 results
All reviewselite roompool barkantok restaurantmisty barday bed on the balconyelite pool accessoreosfree mini barpremier roompremier poolpatong beachhoneymoon suitebeach bagaccess roomreplenished dailybangla roadbeautiful resort
Reviewed August 8, 2009

We stayed in a premium deluxe twin room which was very spacious. Shower was bit outdated but we had two sinks which was perfect . There were two pools which were nice but bit small. They also provide you with a clean beach towel every day.
Breakfast was basic but everything was fresh and delicious. Staff was also very polite.
The Froyd's brassier is quite expensive and also have in mind that most of the restaurants will charge 10% VAT (tax) and 7% service charge on top of the bill.
I would definately stay there next time as its one of the best and most affordable hotels/resorts on the Patong beach.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with friends
Reviewed August 8, 2009

I spent my Xmas 2008 in Burasari with my boyfriend. I booked the hotel and flight through agent and it was quite expensive. I spent a lot of time searching for good hotel in Patong and I chose Burasari after I found out that its location is quite good and my 1st choice - Patong Paragon is quite far from the center.

The hotel is not big; it is like a square with the pool in the middle. My room was in the 3rd floor, which was the highest, and overlooked the pool. The room was bigger than I thought, and it is very clean. With a great location, it is very convenient to go shopping or meal, and it is very near the beach. Be prepared that there will be loud sound of firework at nights, maybe because of the holiday.

I know the restaurant inside the hotel is very famous, though I didn’t have time to try. But the buffet breakfast is awesome! There were many choices of food, and the thai noodles in soup and congee were very tasty.

The staff was great, and honest. I found out that my diamond bracelet was missing when I was ahead to Phi Phi Island, I thought I would lose it forever. When I was back to hotel, I found it was placed on the desk!!! What a wonderful staff.

I visited Paradise Beach, the private beach of Burasari, in the last day of my trip. It was a bit small and I do think going to patong beach for sun and swimming will be much better.

Burasari is a good choice if you are tired of standardized and big hotels.

• Stayed: December 2008, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mandy C
Reviewed August 3, 2009

Perfect location! Walking distance to everything in Patong!

Fast check in, very clean and big rooms with above average amenities, very good breakfast and in general very quiet hotel although you are only 50 meters from Patong beach.

Stayed: July 2009, travelled solo
Reviewed July 23, 2009

This is our 2nd trip to phuket. This time we stayed at Burasari for 2nights which was recommended my our travel agent. During our check in, we were upgraded to Elite Suite with facing the swimming pool. The room was fantastic it was massive overwhelmed had not expected it It was big with a nice balcony. The staff greeted us as old friends the service was seamless. I would love to return to Burasari on our next trip. I really loved the time there and was sad to leave. Would recommend this place to all.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with friends
Reviewed July 4, 2009

Spent 9 days at Burasari in two different room types.
Firstly stayed in an Elite Pool Access Room. This was a great room, with an excellent balcony with day bed and direct access to the pool. The room had a large bathroom with bath & rainfall shower. The only downside to this room was that it had a rather musty smell to it (which we eventually got used to) and the bed was rock hard.
The second room we stayed in was the Sweet Dreams Mood Suite. Also a great room , located on the second level, with private balcony that has a daybed and two-person jacuzzi. This room was much larger than the Elite Pool Access. Both room types had free mini-bar and free WIFI.
The service from staff was great. All were very friendly and willing to assist and spoke god English. There is a tour desk there and they are opening a day spa shortly.
The location of the hotel is great. It is a two minute walk to the beach and about a 10 stroll to Bang La Road. There is a large Markets at the end of the street.
Breakfast was a daily treat with hot and cold options in a beautiful setting surrounded by the sound of waterfalls.
A nice hotel to come back to after a long day shopping & sightseeing.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled as a couple