3,732 results
All reviews elite room pool bar kantok restaurant misty bar day bed on the balcony oreos elite pool access premier pool free mini bar patong beach premier room honeymoon suite beach bag replenished daily access room beautiful resort bangla road
Reviewed August 21, 2009

We stayed there for 5 days with my wife and 2 kids (3 and 5 years old). Originally we had the Premier room but it is small considering the bed is huge and it will be clamp to fit all of us in. we upgrade to Elite Thai at extra 1400 baht per night. If I get an extra bed it is 1000baht/night so must as well upgrade to elite that comes with a sofa bed or so for my kid to sleep. The master bed is nice with bed curtains which my kids loves it.
The counter service, Ning, (my kids still remember her) is friendly and goes out to serve our needs. So the staff are really friendly. Location is great, near beach and food around. I did not go to the Ali Baba food restuarant next few doors down the road to beach as I find they are not very friendly when they introduce their restuarant, like we are so famous you must try..ya right! Opposite direction (turn right out of hotel) has a massage place, Hair saloon and 7-eleven. We grab their burgers a few time for lunch (esp the chicken Steaks) cos I think it taste better than MC's anytime. We eat light for lunch cos breakfast in Burasari (Flyold..what U expect!) is pretty good and their bacon is always crispy, the noodle taste Thai (less spicy than what you get outside). Evening time, we took a swim at one of the 2 pools and it is nice. Night time, go to O-Top as well to get bargain buy, go further in the lanes you can get better price but they are more aggresive too.
Only 1 drawback on the rooms, there are mosquitoes that took a few juice out of kids and the bites are pretty potent that it swell up. It came on our 1st night and after taht we put in mosquito coils, given by hotel, and it does not comes back. I bought medicine at Pharmancy to apply and it is much better but it took the 1st day joy out from us.
Other than this, we like and turly enjoy our stay in Burasari.

Date of stay: August 2009
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank AIK71
Reviewed August 8, 2009

We stayed in a premium deluxe twin room which was very spacious. Shower was bit outdated but we had two sinks which was perfect . There were two pools which were nice but bit small. They also provide you with a clean beach towel every day.
Breakfast was basic but everything was fresh and delicious. Staff was also very polite.
The Froyd's brassier is quite expensive and also have in mind that most of the restaurants will charge 10% VAT (tax) and 7% service charge on top of the bill.
I would definately stay there next time as its one of the best and most affordable hotels/resorts on the Patong beach.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed August 8, 2009

I spent my Xmas 2008 in Burasari with my boyfriend. I booked the hotel and flight through agent and it was quite expensive. I spent a lot of time searching for good hotel in Patong and I chose Burasari after I found out that its location is quite good and my 1st choice - Patong Paragon is quite far from the center.

The hotel is not big; it is like a square with the pool in the middle. My room was in the 3rd floor, which was the highest, and overlooked the pool. The room was bigger than I thought, and it is very clean. With a great location, it is very convenient to go shopping or meal, and it is very near the beach. Be prepared that there will be loud sound of firework at nights, maybe because of the holiday.

I know the restaurant inside the hotel is very famous, though I didn’t have time to try. But the buffet breakfast is awesome! There were many choices of food, and the thai noodles in soup and congee were very tasty.

The staff was great, and honest. I found out that my diamond bracelet was missing when I was ahead to Phi Phi Island, I thought I would lose it forever. When I was back to hotel, I found it was placed on the desk!!! What a wonderful staff.

I visited Paradise Beach, the private beach of Burasari, in the last day of my trip. It was a bit small and I do think going to patong beach for sun and swimming will be much better.

Burasari is a good choice if you are tired of standardized and big hotels.

Date of stay: December 2008
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank mandymwc
Reviewed August 3, 2009

Perfect location! Walking distance to everything in Patong!

Fast check in, very clean and big rooms with above average amenities, very good breakfast and in general very quiet hotel although you are only 50 meters from Patong beach.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed July 23, 2009

This is our 2nd trip to phuket. This time we stayed at Burasari for 2nights which was recommended my our travel agent. During our check in, we were upgraded to Elite Suite with facing the swimming pool. The room was fantastic it was massive overwhelmed had not expected it It was big with a nice balcony. The staff greeted us as old friends the service was seamless. I would love to return to Burasari on our next trip. I really loved the time there and was sad to leave. Would recommend this place to all.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends