3,663 results
All reviews elite room pool bar kantok restaurant misty bar day bed on the balcony elite pool access oreos free mini bar premier room premier pool patong beach honeymoon suite beach bag access room replenished daily bangla road beautiful resort
Reviewed December 8, 2017 via mobile

I booked another hotel on Expedia - supposedly a spa hotel - it was an absolute dive! So I walked into Burasari and met Kai, Front Office Manager. From the second I met her I knew this was a very special hotel. She gave me a great price in a beautiful room overlooking the pool. The pools, restaurant and bars are just really great places to visit. The included breakfast has every conceivable food you could wish for breakfast. The international restaurant menu casters for all tastes. Happy hour in the pool bar is an experience not to be missed if you like your cocktails - but be warned :-) The staff are extremely friendly and helpful beyond words. They have one of the very best Message Spa ever! And a travel desk you can trust. Just 25m from Patong beach - but you wouldn't think so once inside. There are local bars just 5 mins walk and Bangla is a 15 min walk or a 200 Baht Tuktuk (100 if you are happy with motor bike taxi). There are local amenities close by including and English speaking and very helpful pharmacy, fast food both Thai and International, great smoothly bar, etc. Hard Rock Cafe is 7 min walk. There's an Irish bar just 2 mins walk with a genuine Thai Leprechaun!! I've stayed in a lot of hotels around the world, including many across SE Asia - and I can honestly say - the Burasari ranks amongst the very best.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Wills_747
BurasariGroup G, General Manager at Burasari Resort, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2017

Dear Wills_747,

Beautiful little boutique resort, perfect location, amazing Spa, great cocktails, delicious foods, comfortable room accompanied with an excellent customer care: these are what Burasari is all about. Thank you for choosing to stay with us!

Reviewed December 8, 2017 via mobile

Very pleased with the customer service especially by one worker in particular kwang , knows how to set the mood and is always smiling. Definatly worth the stay, very neat and tidy hotel and always up to standards .Highly recommend :)

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

Hello Kardia P,

I am happy to hear you had a great stay at Burasari. Kwang is a great ambassador, always making sure our guests have a fantastic time.

Come to get lost at anytime!

Reviewed December 7, 2017

We arrived mid morning to be greeted with refreshing cold towels and a welcome drink. Check in was a breeze and effortless.
Located a very short walk to the beach and a lovely stroll the other way to OPTOP market and on the way to many bars, restaurants and Bangla Rd.
The room was a little small but very clean and tidy. Buffet brekky was everything you could want to get you going for a big day of exploring & adventure. I was lucky enough to spend my birthday at the Burasari, the breakfast staff sang happy birthday to me and went out of their way to start my morning off with a bang.
While we stayed here we met the most beautiful, funny, and attentive barman and worker i have come across. Kwang was simply a dedicated member of staff, made sure we were well looked after and always had our needs taken care of with out hesitation. He made our stay so much nicer and i look forward to the day i get to go back and have another laugh with him. Burasari management please take care of this beautiful human and not let him go, he is a great asset to your company!! We had dinner here one night in the restaurant, the food was good and very tasty.
When i come back, i definitely will be be staying here again.

Room Tip: The Pool access rooms looked amazing.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
BurasariGroup G, General Manager at Burasari Resort, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2017

Hello Leahjay2017,

Through your review, I could realize that we are working in the right direction - thank you very much! Guest satisfaction is our top priority and it is delightful to know that you felt like home staying at Burasari. I am happy to learn that you loved the birthday surprise during the breakfast time. Also, I am glad you have mentioned Kwang. He is one of the many stars in our team, who are all committed to deliver the Burasari magic.

Your Second Home can't wait to welcome you back again.

Cheers,

Reviewed December 6, 2017

Llegamos desde Bangkok muy temprano en la mañana y sin embargo nos recibieron con unas toallas frescas y bebidas refrescantes, el check in es a las 12 pero nos permitieron hacer uso de las instalaciones mientras nuestra habitación estaba lista. El personal es muy amable y te colabora en todo lo que necesites. Está muy bien ubicado pues queda a 1 minuto caminando de la playa y cerca del hotel encuentras restaurantes (Hard Rock, Hooters y otros locales) así como tiendas de conveniencia (Seven Eleven). Las habitaciones son amplias y muy cómodas, el internet es wifi dentro de todo el hotel y su calidad es buena. El desayuno es delicioso, muchas opciones para elegir. En resumen, es un hotel excelente.

We arrived from Bangkok very early in the morning and nevertheless we were greeted with some fresh towels and refreshing drinks, check in is at 12 but they allowed us to use the facilities, including the pool, while our room was ready. The staff is very friendly and collaborates with you in everything you need. It is very well located because it is 1 minute walk from the beach and near the hotel you find restaurants (Hard Rock, Hooters and other places) as well as convenience stores (Seven Eleven). The rooms are spacious and very comfortable, the internet is wifi inside the entire hotel and its quality is good. Breakfast is delicious, many options to choose from. In summary, it is an excellent hotel.

Room Tip: Vistas a la piscina o las que tienen acceso directo a ella
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Juan David C,

It is great to read that you enjoyed your experience at Burasari. I am pleased you enjoyed our service as much as the room, the amenities and the facilities. You can trust us to ensure any future visits will be just as seamless.

Reviewed December 5, 2017

The second time we have used this hotel for a short break. It is very well located for both the beach and shops, restaurants etc. Our room was very spacious, nicely decorated and clean. All facilities and amenities are of a good quality.
All the staff are well trained, friendly and helpful. Beyond criticism.
One tiny fault is the breakfast buffet. Nothing actually wrong but doesn't vary much and not very inspiring.
I like this hotel because it doesn't try to be something it's not.

Room Tip: Elite pool access if available, otherwise plain elite.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Dear SensiDave,

Thank you for coming back at Burasari. I am glad to learn that you enjoyed this second stay as much as the first one. I appreciate you pointed out our comfortable room and our service's quality. The breakfast buffet is one of the major reason that many of our guests grown so fond of... I am sorry if it was not to your liking.