3,625 results
All reviews elite room pool bar kantok restaurant misty bar day bed on the balcony elite pool access oreos free mini bar premier room premier pool patong beach honeymoon suite beach bag access room replenished daily bangla road beautiful resort
Reviewed December 29, 2017 via mobile

First off, Pong,Tree,&Bin at the Burasari resort are the BEST staff! Make sure you meet them. They were so fun,helpful, fast, and nice.I would definitely come to this resort again. Rooms were clean.Dinner had entertainment& AMAZING pool! Pong and I in the picture. I will miss him! :)

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Jaclyn G
BurasariGroup G, General Manager at Burasari Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 1, 2018

Dear Jaclyn G,

It sounds like you not only experienced all the best of Burasari, but met many of the wonderful people we have here also. I also like reading that all of our facilities and offers met your expectations.

We hope it won't be too long before you will be back again. :)

Best regards,

Reviewed December 28, 2017 via mobile

Being my first time overseas,i was nervous n didnt no wat to expect.The staff were friendly n very nice. The pool bar was a beautiful place to keep cool n relax while havin one of the best cocktails made by Kwang.Best barman ive come across

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank kylie p

Dear Kylie p,

Thank you for sharing this wonderful review and for choosing to stay at Burasari for your first trip abroad. Has been a pleasure to be your host and we are delighted to know that we were able to provided everything you need to enjoy this experience.

Looking forward to welcome you back in your second Thai home.

Tropical regards,

Reviewed December 27, 2017 via mobile

First, I 've got to say the staff were all very nice. We were greeted warmly and smooth check in. We stayed in the direct pool access room. The room is lovely and gives me a Thai feel.

Shout out to Kai from front desk who were extremely helpful. She helped me make reservations at one of the restaurants I wanted to go and made it happen considered it was a last-min request.

I really wanted to give it 5 stars. What's stopping me is this:
1. Too many mosquitos. I understand we are in phuket and the resort provides you one bottle of free bug spray. But that's not enough! Every morning I woke up with new mosquito bites even after "showering" myself with the bug spray. The hotel should seriously consider doing something about it. Maybe provide spray services to all rooms as opt in service and proactively offer it to guests.
2. Bugs
I saw couple cockroaches on phutket streets but I never expect to see one in the room. Thank God I didn't. But my fiance told me he killed a big one in the bathroom. This completely freaks me out. The room looks very clean. HOW? WHY? This is why I am hesitant to give out that last star. Sorry, but just can't.

Overall, everything was great, staff were nice, free breakfast was great, comfortable bed. Direct pool access is worth paying for. But please, if management is reading this, do something about the mosquitos and bugs...

1  Thank wanting z

Dear Wanting z,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I am pleased to know that you enjoyed our rooms, facilities and the friendly service. I am sorry for the inconveniences due to the bugs. Your valuable feedback has been well-noted. We will definitely take the proper action to control this issue

Looking forward for your return at Burasari.

Best regards,

Reviewed December 27, 2017 via mobile

My wife and myself have been staying at Burasari Resort Patong for quite some time now.

Its like our own home away from home. Lovely staffs, lovely environmemt, the beach is just a stone throw away and surounded by ammenities which so accessable.

The Spa is Heavenly. Should go for it and never fails to make you feel relax and recharged.

3  Thank Herman S
BurasariGroup G, General Manager at Burasari Resort, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2017

What a wonderful review Herman S!

To make you feel at home is what Burasari is aiming for, and we love hearing how special you felt during this stay. Your Burasari family will be awaiting you for another fabulous stay!

Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Reviewed December 26, 2017 via mobile

We are on our honeymoon at Burasari Resort. Everything about this resort is perfection! The rooms are clean and serviced daily, the restaurant is great and the people are beautiful. The best part of our stay so far has been our amazing bar man at the pool bar - Kwang! He is the master of mixing amazing cocktails, and is so friendly and kind. Thanks Kwang, you made or stay amazing. We'll miss you

3  Thank Meaghan C

Dear Meaghan C,

Congratulations for your recent wedding! I am delighted that you choose Burasari to celebrate such a special occasion. Thank you for the wonderful review! My team and I are looking forward to welcome you back to celebrate many more anniversaries.

Kind regards,