3,625 results
All reviews elite room pool bar kantok restaurant misty bar day bed on the balcony elite pool access oreos free mini bar premier room premier pool patong beach honeymoon suite beach bag access room replenished daily bangla road beautiful resort
Reviewed January 11, 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I booked the “Glam Splash” suite for our 2-year anniversary weekend. The staff was extremely nice to us and very helpful when we had a complaint about our neighbours getting out of hand/throwing up on the balcony next to us. The staff made sure to apologize to us and spoke to our neighbours to make sure it wouldn’t happen again. The room was stunning and we wish we could take the king bed home with us because it was so comfortable! A special shout out to Khang and Pin for making our time here extra special... Khang really knows how to make a delicious cocktail! I also loved the fresh juice bar that was attached to the hotel because it offered delicious drinks for next to no money! Looking at other people’s photos and reviews on tripadvisor before we booked, we hoped that the hotel would have provided something special for our anniversary celebration since we emailed in advance to tell them what we were here celebrating, but maybe that’s only for the honeymoon suites?! All in all, we got what we paid for and had a great time! We will be back, hopefully when it’s not so rainy next time!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank EthanL198
BurasariGroup G, General Manager at Burasari Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2018

Dear Ethan L,

Thank you for sharing your experience. It is fantastic to learn that you loved Burasari as much as we love it. Sounds like you got to enjoy a little bit of everything including the Pool bar. But most of it, I am glad you had a great stay in the Glam Splash room. I do apologize for the shortfall with the anniversary request. Please do come back, my team and I will make sure everything will be organised properly.

We eagerly await for your return.

Reviewed January 11, 2018 via mobile

Myself and my husband have just returned from a fantastic stay at this resort.

I cannot praise this hotel enough. The staff cannot do enough for you, nothing is too much trouble.

The bar is lovely and relaxed with happy hour cocktails between 5pm and 7pm everyday.

We chose an Elite Swim Up Pool, it was perfect. Just a word of advise though, cover yourself in mosquito repellent if sitting outside in the evening.

The food in their restaurant is absoloutley beautiful, we are there most evenings. Breakfast runs from 6:30am to 10:30am with a great selection. A chef at your service to freshly make whatever chosen eggs you would like, the omelette is delisious!

There is also a spa there, we didn't use it. We booked daily massages on the beach which is across from the hotel.

Enjoy, we'll be visiting again.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mandy D

Dear Mandy D,

Your over-the-top review is really appreciated. We are pleased that Burasari exceeded your excpectations and made this stay a memorable one. We hope to welcoming you back soon for another fabulous stay!

Reviewed January 9, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here last Dec We loved it Room was beautiful we upgraded to a Elite room over looking pool was beautiful Only down side is at night time when people are at reception it is very noisy from the balcony Otherwise room was great Breakfast is amazing lots of variety Location is the best 2 mins to the beach and shopping is just as close We have stayed several times and wasn’t as close to everything This hotel is the best location Pools are clean and beautiful My only complaint is there are no were near enough pool lounges only 10 around each pool which is very disappointing as there is no other place to sit by the pool They need to do something about it as well you can’t sit anywhere in the sun for a drink by the pool unless you’re lucky enough to get a sun bed Otherwise all excellent Staff are great Kwag and other guy at pool bar are fantastic staff members you should treasure these two !!! Only told them my name once and every day they greeted us by our names They truly went out of there way to make everyone feel special Well done guys !! We will be back in June and we will be staying there again ❤️

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Deidrensw
BurasariGroup G, General Manager at Burasari Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2018

Dear Deidrensw,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay at Burasari. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your overall stay with us, in particular that you found the staff to be so friendly. I am sorry for the inconveniences due to the lack of sunbeds. I have well-noted your feedback. For pool-lover, I do recommend to book for the pool access room. You can soak-up rays in your private day-bed on the balcony but also you can jump right into the pool from your room. If I can ever be of any assistance for your next booking, please e-mail me at lukas@burasari.com.

Reviewed January 9, 2018 via mobile

I would recommend this hotel to anyone going to patong. It is ideally situated for the beach ( less than 5 mins) and restaurants and bars are close by. The rooms are clean and spacious with very good air con. The balcony was very small with plants due to it being so close to the building next door. We would have liked a bit more drawer storage. It has 2 lovely pools but very few loungers but we were at the beach most days anyway. Also used the staff on site to arrange transfers to the airport and transfers and boat to phi phi island and both were reasonably priced.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank snevits

Dear Snevits,

Thank you for the terrific 5 star review! I am glad that you enjoyed your stay to such an extent that your vacation was truly unforgettable. Your recommendation is much appreciated. We hope you will choose Burasari again in the future.

Best regards,

Reviewed January 9, 2018

A fantastic resort that looks after it's guests with a smile, the facilities are teriffic and the rooms are luxurious. We were looked after from the moment we walked through tne foyer.
A special mention has to be made of the humour and friendliness of two stafff at the pool bar, Kwang loveyou and Pin who made our afternoons a pleasure.

Room Tip: Pool access rooms are great.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ronharmer1
BurasariGroup G, General Manager at Burasari Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2018

Dear Ronharmer1,

Thank you for sharing such a great review. I will happily share your compliments with Kwang and the rest of the team. A returning guest is one of our favorite compliments and we are looking forward to welcome you back.

Kind regards,