Millennium Resort Patong Phuket(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$70
Phuket Graceland Resort & Spa(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$98
Amari Phuket(Patong)
US$150
US$119
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$132/night.

Book now, pay at stay
US$180
Hotels.com
US$164
US$115
Banthai Beach Resort & Spa(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$97
Agoda.com
  • Pool
The Bliss South Beach Patong(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$80
Priceline
The Charm Resort Phuket(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$60
Priceline
3,551 results
All reviewselite roompool barkantok restaurantmisty barday bed on the balconyelite pool accessoreosfree mini barpremier poolpremier roompatong beachhoneymoon suitebeach bagreplenished dailyaccess roombeautiful resortbangla road
Reviewed January 12, 2018 via mobile

From when you walk in the hotel feels pretty special. The rooms were nice and spacious. Probably one of the best breakfasts we've had in Thailand.
All the public areas are great and most of the staff are walking round smiling.
Paxo by the pool is amazing and we wanted to take him home. We could listen to him all day!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
BurasariGroup G, General Manager at Burasari Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2018

Dear Greekbeak,

Thank you for the terrific review! At Burasari, we endeavor to ensure all our guests’ needs are supplied and that every stay is comfortable...thus I am pleased to learn that you fully enjoyed this visit. Looking forward for your return.

Best regards,

Reviewed January 12, 2018

Stayed here for 3 nights in the basic room with breakfast, the bed was very comfortable and the room was quiet at night, although the air con was a little noisy. The WiFi was really good. I saw some people complaining about Mosquitos but I only found one, as long as you keep the balcony door closed it shouldn't be a problem. The hotel do provide repellant in the rooms. The minibar is free, but only contains a couple of cans of Chang beer, Oreos, 2 cans of fizzy drink and water. The breakfast is really good lots of choice, but it does get busy late on. The only negative really is the lack of sun loungers, for such a big hotel and two swimming pools there are very few sun loungers, which was disappointing.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo

Dear 961Mark43,

Thank you for the generous feedback. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your overall stay at Burasari. If you are ever in Phuket again, we would love to welcome you back.

Best regards,

Reviewed January 11, 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I booked the “Glam Splash” suite for our 2-year anniversary weekend. The staff was extremely nice to us and very helpful when we had a complaint about our neighbours getting out of hand/throwing up on the balcony next to us. The staff made sure to apologize to us and spoke to our neighbours to make sure it wouldn’t happen again. The room was stunning and we wish we could take the king bed home with us because it was so comfortable! A special shout out to Khang and Pin for making our time here extra special... Khang really knows how to make a delicious cocktail! I also loved the fresh juice bar that was attached to the hotel because it offered delicious drinks for next to no money! Looking at other people’s photos and reviews on tripadvisor before we booked, we hoped that the hotel would have provided something special for our anniversary celebration since we emailed in advance to tell them what we were here celebrating, but maybe that’s only for the honeymoon suites?! All in all, we got what we paid for and had a great time! We will be back, hopefully when it’s not so rainy next time!

1  Thank Ethan L

Dear Ethan L,

Thank you for sharing your experience. It is fantastic to learn that you loved Burasari as much as we love it. Sounds like you got to enjoy a little bit of everything including the Pool bar. But most of it, I am glad you had a great stay in the Glam Splash room. I do apologize for the shortfall with the anniversary request. Please do come back, my team and I will make sure everything will be organised properly.

We eagerly await for your return.

Reviewed January 11, 2018 via mobile

Myself and my husband have just returned from a fantastic stay at this resort.

I cannot praise this hotel enough. The staff cannot do enough for you, nothing is too much trouble.

The bar is lovely and relaxed with happy hour cocktails between 5pm and 7pm everyday.

We chose an Elite Swim Up Pool, it was perfect. Just a word of advise though, cover yourself in mosquito repellent if sitting outside in the evening.

The food in their restaurant is absoloutley beautiful, we are there most evenings. Breakfast runs from 6:30am to 10:30am with a great selection. A chef at your service to freshly make whatever chosen eggs you would like, the omelette is delisious!

There is also a spa there, we didn't use it. We booked daily massages on the beach which is across from the hotel.

Enjoy, we'll be visiting again.

1  Thank Mandy D

Dear Mandy D,

Your over-the-top review is really appreciated. We are pleased that Burasari exceeded your excpectations and made this stay a memorable one. We hope to welcoming you back soon for another fabulous stay!

Reviewed January 9, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here last Dec We loved it Room was beautiful we upgraded to a Elite room over looking pool was beautiful Only down side is at night time when people are at reception it is very noisy from the balcony Otherwise room was great Breakfast is amazing lots of variety Location is the best 2 mins to the beach and shopping is just as close We have stayed several times and wasn’t as close to everything This hotel is the best location Pools are clean and beautiful My only complaint is there are no were near enough pool lounges only 10 around each pool which is very disappointing as there is no other place to sit by the pool They need to do something about it as well you can’t sit anywhere in the sun for a drink by the pool unless you’re lucky enough to get a sun bed Otherwise all excellent Staff are great Kwag and other guy at pool bar are fantastic staff members you should treasure these two !!! Only told them my name once and every day they greeted us by our names They truly went out of there way to make everyone feel special Well done guys !! We will be back in June and we will be staying there again ❤️

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Deidrensw
BurasariGroup G, General Manager at Burasari Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2018

Dear Deidrensw,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay at Burasari. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your overall stay with us, in particular that you found the staff to be so friendly. I am sorry for the inconveniences due to the lack of sunbeds. I have well-noted your feedback. For pool-lover, I do recommend to book for the pool access room. You can soak-up rays in your private day-bed on the balcony but also you can jump right into the pool from your room. If I can ever be of any assistance for your next booking, please e-mail me at lukas@burasari.com.