4,172 results
All reviews busakorn wing kids club busakorn pool charm thai restaurant kids suite sam's steakhouse terrazzo restaurant across the road kids pool patong beach pool access villa main pool studio room swim up bar mini mart sun loungers dvd player
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is a significantly sized, relatively modern Holiday Inn located at the heart of Patong beach area. Very convenient to access the nearby beach and Bangla road. Ideal for couples and families with Kids.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
bcallens, General Manager at Holiday Inn Resort Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear JusLikDat,
Thank you for giving us a 5 star rating. I am very glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we are very much looking forward to welcome you back soon here at the Holiday Inn Resort Phuket.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Got off to a shakey start, but hotel put it right straight away and next day we got upgraded to a busakorn villa with swim up room. Really loved this room, with free mini bar. Breakfast and dinner was faultless, food always delicious including room service. Staff simply impeccable, a credit to the hotel. We stayed here for 4 nights then 5 nights and each stay was brilliant. Would highly recommend. *****

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
bcallens, General Manager at Holiday Inn Resort Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Lesley11Ayr,
Thank you very much for your beautiful comments on your previous stay with us. I will definitely share them with the team here at the Holiday Inn Resort Phuket and we are very much looking forward to welcome you back soon.
Best regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My daughter and I had a wonderful stay there recently. Our room was huge with a nice view of one of the pools. The bed and pillows were very comfortable. We loved their great quality complimentary bottled water in the room. Service from the staff were warm and friendly. Only one encounter with a staff at the Tea Tree Spa was not so great. She came across as a bit blunt which sounded rude. But the spa itself was brilliant as they had a package I could do with my daughter - and she enjoyed it very much. Food was always good in any of the restaurants in the hotel. We were told to wait for 10 mins for a table at Sam's Steaks and Grill but the staff kind of forgot about us and we went back after 20 mins when they didn't call for us. However, once we were seated, everything was delicious. Location was near everything - the beach, shops, Hard Rock Cafe, Jungceylon Mall, etc.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Norlin A,
Thank you very much for giving us a 5 star rating on your previous stay with us. I am very happy to know that you and the whole family enjoyed your overall stay and I will share your points of improvement with the team in order to get even better in the future. Once again, thank you for your feedback and we are looking forward to welcome you back to the Holiday Inn Resort Phuket.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Thanks to Jeremy Du’s hospitality, my friend and I had a great time visiting and the spa treatment at Tea Tree Spa is amazing. Will definitely come visit again! And the live performance at Terrazzo is amazing; had wine over and it was pleasantly nice! Keep up the amazing hospitality.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear evanharry,
Thank you very much for your kind comments on your stay with us: the Tea Tree Spa, Terrazzo and the overall treatment you got from the team. We are looking forward to welcome you soon again here at the Holiday Inn Resort Phuket.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Such a lovely resort! The best choice in Patong.
I had stayed a few time with family before. It always had been the best choice for family. This time I stayed without kids and found this hotel's perfect for adults too.
I stayed in Pool Access Villa which I'm not allowed to stay with kids. Very well maintained beautiful room with a decent size. The staffs were charmingly friendly and attentive.
When I stayed with kids, I used to spend time around pool and kids club and have buffett dinner. This time I tried Thai Restaurant and Steak House and spent time at Spa. This best resort in Patong has the best restaurants among hotels and resorts in Patong. Specially their steak house is a must-try. The spa was good. Reasonable price. Such a lovely smiling receptionist at the spa reception. Have to reserve 1 day in advance, otherwise, it seemed always fully booked.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Seon_GLeeA,
Thank you for your beautiful comments of your stay at one of our Pool Access Villas and all the facilities and restaurants you have used. Come back soon for another vacation at the Holiday Inn Resort Phuket.