We stayed at the Merlin for one week in April 2012. The rooms are spacious but they did smell mouldy at first as aircon had been off. We found the staff friendly but sometimes a little casual. The room service plates left outside rooms for example took a while to be cleared away, and this attracted the stray dogs to fight outside the rooms.
The biggest concern that we had was when there was a Tsumami warning the staff panicked and fled the hotel, no warning to the guests and evacuating!! We were fortunate enough to be staying at the Laguna Beach Resort at Bang Tao beach, which they evacutated the hotels and on returning supplied a free buffet in the lobby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amongst forested mountains and lush, tropical landscaped gardens, serenity awaits at Phuket Marriott Resort & Spa, Merlin Beach. Located on a beautiful secluded stretch of white sandy Tri-Trang Beach, the resort boasts its own reef and stylish accommodation. Our resort is the ultimate destination for individual travelers, families, weddings and MICE. Three beautifully appointed swimming pools, modern fitness facilities, kids club, Spa & a wide variety of food & beverage. Our resort has an outstanding activity program for all ages offering extensive options for the most discerning traveler. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Marriott, Priceline, Travelocity.ca, Otel, Agoda, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Phuket Marriott Resort & Spa, Merlin Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Merlin Beach Hotel Patong
- Merlin Beach Resort Phuket
- Hotel Merlin Beach
- Beach Merlin Resort
- Beach Merlin Phuket Resort
- Merlin Beach Phuket
- Phuket Marriott Resort & Spa, Merlin Beach Patong