“...fair...”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We were looking for a decent breakfast place in Patong via Tripadvisor. So, we came across this place.

The menu is huge... in my opinion too huge as it look that the restaurant tries rather to cater everbodies likes than having an identity!!!

The breakfast and the Pad Thai we had were great value for money but it is by ingredients surely not and excellent...

The kitchen team works very hygenic... the service is charming but good issue with English..

Its a place I would consider to go again but it aint got a soul factor feeling creating a must return.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I ate here most evenings. Food was excellent, but the steaks were tough. Staff very friendly and the prices were very reasonable. I liked the welcome I got after they got to know me!

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

Our recent trip had us dining here a few times. Meals were exceptional. Catered for Traditional Thai and home made European food. Mango shakes were a hit and the pineapple fried rice. Green curry was spot on. Quick service and great prices. My wife and I are always glad to come here and not get "dragged" in to other restaurants. Thanks to Pontip and her staff. Oh yeah... beers were cold.

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

Ate here 3 times over 5 days. Excellent thai food. Very reasonable prices. Beer is cheaper than every other bar/restaurant we have been to, and there's been quite a few of them. Great service from friendly staff.

Reviewed 25 July 2017

Recommended dishes: Pad thai, iced thai tea! My hubby enjoyed the pad thai so much that he ordered another stirfry noodle. Really good. Kids enjoyed their meals as well. Complimentary watermelon which my kids finished in a blink of an eye. TQ so much!

Been to Patong Corner Restaurant? Share your experiences!