“Full of taste, great environment ”
Review of Tantra

Tantra
Ranked #54 of 714 Restaurants in Patong
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We are located at beachfront and the only Indian restaurant with Indian cultural seatings on the floor. Best foods in town and we do serve original Indian vegetarian. Our Indian Chef is also very good in preparing Indian-Chinese foods. You will love our foods. We do serve both Lunch and Dinner Time starting from 11.00 Am to mid night. We do the most catering for local, group and wedding party. Please contact us if you are interested in our services.
Reviewed January 10, 2018 via mobile

Went in to make a reservation and they were so kind and waited for us until we showed, they gave us a place at the back where we all sat on comfy cushions and we really felt Indian as we all sat on the floor :) the owner is passionate and always checks on how everyone is going. The food was perfect and really tasted like pure Indian food. I asked for spicy and that’s exactly what I got, the chicken was amazing and their naan bread of full of fresh garlic. Couldn’t find any flaws at all definitely going back and would recommend. Tasty tasty tasty!

Supot G, Owner at Tantra, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2018

Thank you so much for your good review please come visit us again soon thanks...:)

Reviewed January 9, 2018 via mobile

I went on my first trip to Thailand in April 2017, my partner and I wanted to find some different places to eat other than maccas and Burger King so we found tantra on google and decided to try it out!
The man standing out the front was very happy and inviting, not too pushy like some others. The owner was so lovely and took the time to chat to us and tell us where he’s from and about his restaurant. My boyfriend and I LOVED this place so much we probably eat there 3 nights in a row plus a couple more on our 10 day trip. I love that your able to sit on the floor, something different! I love the vibe and the staff and the prices are very cheap! My boyfriend is in Thailand at the moment with his family and they ate there last night and said it was better than most Indian restaurants they have tried in Australia. And they are usually very picky with their Indian food !
Can’t wait to come back this year

Supot G, Owner at Tantra, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2018

Thank you so much for your good review please come visit us again thanks again ..:)

Reviewed January 6, 2018

I could not say anything negative about this place other than the chicken was over cooked so a little tough, none of the food needed sent back or anything, but on the other hand I also have nothing great to say other than how cheap it is! For some I feel that may be a great factor, but me I look for a lasting memory of a wonderful holiday.
Staff very friendly, service a little on the quick side and the menu had pickle on! The choice of wine is poor! The decoration is a little aged but ok and the ambience good. Sorry guys it's a none return from us but hope you see the above as positive critique

2  Thank MULCASTER2
Supot G, Owner at Tantra, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2018

O.k sir thank you ..:)

Reviewed January 4, 2018 via mobile

Indian restaurant which has predominantly Indian staff I don’t rate this high. It was very busy and I felt I they wanted me in and out the door as quickly as possible.
The local girls look like they hate their job and are not treated well by fellow Indian staff. They would think the local girls are below them. Food was ok but not the best I’ve had by any extend, having been to India twice.
In all honesty I haven’t found a meal or restaurant I would recommend!

Supot G, Owner at Tantra, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2018

Thank you for your review we apologize for this and we will solve this problem with our staffs
Thanks...:)

Reviewed January 2, 2018

The Indian food here is the Best around Patong. You wont miss Indian food & settles all your cravings. They Serve you on the Floor Beds which are comfortable and different.
The Ambience is Just awesome & they play Indian music as well. I went there for Dinner & had my Tummy Fool economically.

1  Thank hitesh g
Supot G, Owner at Tantra, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2018

Thank you so much for your good review please come visit us again thanks ..:)

Been to Tantra? Share your experiences!