“Russian meals are so real, just like my mother cooks!”
Review of Spice House

Spice House
Ranked #155 of 654 Restaurants in Patong
Cuisines: Sushi, Russian, Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: It's in this huge Jungceylon mall, Patong beach, Phuket
Reviewed 16 June 2016 via mobile

We visited this place on June 12th - Day of Russia. We ordered some Russian meals and they were just awesome!!! Just like my mother cooks in Russia!!! If you want to experience real Russian food, welcome there!

Reviewed 15 April 2016 via mobile

The food we got wasn't terrible. However, we ordered two different meals for our kids and they were served the same thing, almost 20 minutes apart. After the rest of my family had finished their meals the server brought my food, 40 minutes after ordering. When I explained we were ready to leave they were offended and rude. At one point they exclaimed I should have read the menu more closely because the dish I ordered states a 30 minutes prep time. After looking at the menu again and not seeing any mention of prep time I was told I should have listened to my waiter when he explained there was a 30 minute prep time. The waiter never mentioned the meal prep time.

1  Thank wjozz5
Reviewed 8 March 2016

We wanted a break from Thai food and decided that we feel like having some of our traditional Russian food, such as Pelmeni and Varenniki. Both were mediocre to put it nicely. Blunt, nothing special, like it was very low grade cafe and not a restaurant that had pretty high prices.
Service was not good at all. They did not understand what we want and came to re-ask several times. We saw another table waiting for their tea for over 20 minutes when their deserts were already served:) So was not a pleasant experience for sure and not only for us.
We won't be returning, that's for sure.

Reviewed 25 February 2016

Visited the one at jungceylon. No English at all, could not get through what an onion is. Ordered Russian raviolis to share, no extra plate. Forgot to serve two of three dishes, laughed when told. When second one was served, third still wasn't, did not even know what I ordered. When asked for fork, brought a coke. Charged for extra sour cream for kids! Upon payment, the waiter grabbed the money out of my hands, did not have the patience to enable me to count. When told that the service was terrible, laughed again, not one excuse or polite word. The food was edible, but yes they did use the microwave. As for Patong in general, better stay away.

1  Thank hhelen
Reviewed 12 February 2016 via mobile

This restaurant was the worst restaurant I went in phuket.
I ordered stuffed pepper, when they bring the food I asked for the bread and day charged me 50 baht for it!!!!!!
Then when I started to eat the food the middle of the pepper was frozen
I was in a hurry I told them that I want to return the food but they didn't accept and put the same food in the microwave for the second time. ...
Over all very very bad restaurant and rude staff.

1  Thank Parisa B