“Amazing authentic Italian-style Pizza”

Leo & Mas Ristorante Italiano e Pizzeria
Ranked #53 of 684 Restaurants in Patong
Price range: US$7 - US$41
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: “We are proud of our traditions, and delighted to share what we love with other people”. A few words are enough to include and express “Leo&Mas” Restaurant’s core. A tribute to Italian Style, therefore. A style made of succulent flavors achieved by simple recipes; superior quality presented with sober elegance; but above all, generosity and warmth in offering what is more precious to us. Whether you’re living on Phuket Island, or just spending here some time for vacation or business, this friendly restaurant gives you the chance to spend a good night out savoring the authentic traditional Italian food. Spaghetti, ravioli, gnocchi lasagna, risotto, bruschetta, Italian and Australian meat main courses, and fresh fish main courses. Delicious desserts: tiramisu, pannacotta, Italian ice cream…If you’re looking for a peaceful oasis where enjoying your dinner, only 50 mts from seaside and 10 minutes walk from the evening movida of Patong, “Leo&Mas” is your spot.
Reviewed April 9, 2018 via mobile

I have to say, this pizza was the best I've had on this trip so far, and I'm an avowed pizza addict!! Mind you I love all styles of pizza, but as far as authentic wood fired Neapolitan pizza, this place has it down!!!

The crust is thin and stretchy, just the way I love it. I ordered the Margherita and the one with thinly-sliced soppressata Calabrese; both were amazing.

It's pretty hard to find though. Ironically, look for the huge Pizza Company sign on the corner, then head to the end of that street and turn right at the end! You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed March 27, 2018 via mobile

Best pizza I’ve had in ages. Hard to find the place as it’s tucked at the end of a lane. Highly recommend.

Reviewed March 9, 2018 via mobile

Following reviews on Trip Advisor we had dinner at Leo and Mas sharing a mushroom and prosciutto Pizza. It was excellent and the beer was cold, the service fast and pleasant and the restaurant is very stylish.

1  Thank Clementine7
Reviewed March 4, 2018

We dined at Leo and Mas 2 years ago when it had the original owners and was across from where it is currently and it was fantastic,
This trip in February 2018 we thought we would eat here again, Well let me tell you the Italian manager was so rude, the restaurant had nobody eating there
(any wonder with service like that) and he even made out he could not understand English. The rudest man I have met. Go to Romas Italian restaurant its the best just a bit further down the road and over looks the Patong beach. Food at Roma's is 10/10

4  Thank Simone C
Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

This was my fourth visit but my first on New Year’s Eve.
I did notice some changes I was greeted by a new Italian manager. I was a little early so I got very good service there were some changes to the menue as there was a new chef.
The food was very good as well , I especially enjoyed the octopus. I didn’t have any doubts about the quality of the food as 80% of the customers were Italian.
It’s one of the best Italian eateries in Patong and an excellent value for the money.
Highly recommend