“Coconut smoothie stop”

Cuisines: Egyptian
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed May 8, 2018 via mobile

We called in just as we needed wifi and I thought I would be a milk-less coconut smoothie, so we could use the wifi. It was to die for. So good my daughter had to order one too. Not sure what the food it like but the coconut smoothie is a must if you like coconut.

Reviewed April 23, 2018 via mobile

I was in phuket for 10 days with my friends , this is he best place we found out ! Excellent food my favourite was lamb in yoghurt sauce , they served amazing hookah and good beer !

The staff is friendly i want to say a big thank you to the owner he was polite and spoke well . They play amazing music he also helped me with searching good music ! I am love with arabic music and food thank you cairo !! Looking fwd to visit soon

Reviewed April 18, 2018

Had dinner at the Cairo two nights ago. The food was amazing and the service terrific. We asked the waiter for his suggestions and we had hummus, pita, the barbecue platter for two and a salad. Probably more that double what we could eat. Suggest the barbecue platter for one with the hummus, pita and a tabouleh for two people. The only criticism was the bill. Still cheap by Aussie standards but 1800tbt for two is nearly $75Aud. If you are not counting the $, go and check this place out. Very authentic and good food.

Reviewed April 12, 2018

The food is excellent and we also checked out their sheesha lounge. Only comment is that the staff were busy arguing with each other which is not very professional. Otherwise great food and experience.

1  Thank Nidal T
Reviewed April 9, 2018 via mobile

This restuarant has a lot of arabic dishes from Gulf to Labanese Barbeque dishes and Egyption food like Kushari as well as Italian cuisine. Everythig I ordered was properly cooked and delicious. Service was pretty fast and the price was average.

Been to Cairo Restaurant? Share your experiences!