“superb”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Eastbourne, United Kingdom
“Clever Marketing”
Reviewed October 27, 2013 for a stay in October 2013
people found this review helpful

First of all I was not very impressed with the booking and confirmation set up, you deal with various people and it's not made clear who is responsible for what.

About 1-2 weeks before I got in contact with my flight details and they were extremely pushy about using there taxi service to take me to the apartment. my concern was that I could get a local taxi for 700 Baht and they wanted to charge 1000 baht.

They didn't even collect me from arrivals, I had to call them from outside and look for a wave from the car park.

Was only given 1 key, not great if you are a couple and want to do different things occasionally.

The Apartment is right on the edge of Patong, check the map it is a good 30 min walk to the centre of Patong and the edge of the beach maybe 500 meters away but again its the un-populated part.

Its also located halfway up a very, I mean VERY steep hill.

Currently there is building work next door as a new condominium is being constructed so do not expect any privacy on the rooftop infinity pool.

The apartment is nice inside, for me it was a home away from home but I was concerned about security. There was no way to lock the balcony door, so that left me kind of uneasy.

There was a good stock of plates, glasses, cutlery ect.... (not that I ate in that often)

The WiFi is OK in the living room but not the bedroom, kind of annoying. Plus I was told it was free yet I had to pay for it and claim it back but never got the 500 baht refund when I checked out.

Its not a hotel so no bedding/towels/cleaning is done so you are responsible for all of that.

I kind of wanted the "living as a local" experience, I'm glad I did it but won't be doing it again.

For what it was I felt the price was too expensive so would not recommend or go back to this place.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Living as a local experience
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
30 Oct 2013
We have a booking department and a hospitality department that contacts the clients and take care of their arrivals, those are separated department therefore the client is in touch with 2 different persons. We do remember an issue with our email being sent in Mr. Inzaghi SPAM box, that surely had created confusion.

We recommend the best way to reach the apartment by avoiding the Phuket arrivals area, very often messy with all the drivers showing their signs and not easy to handle, so that why we advice our clients to walk 20 meters away to a quiet area then we can attend them. Our customers are normally very happy with that.

The prices for the taxis have increased from July 2013, it is not anymore possible to find a taxi for 700 bahts to Patong. Also our drivers know where the properties are located, it's not the case of the taxi drivers...
We've another key available of course but the tenant never requested it.

The beach distance stated on our website is not the most populated beach of Patong, it's a useful information for the client; to have an exact idea of the location and access to the closest beach.

Our Hospitality Manager who did the check out never mentioned any claim for internet voucher money back during the check out, otherwise we would have done it without any problem.

Regarding the balcony door, this issue can happen but in order to repair it, we would need to be informed by the tenant which has not been the case.

Regards.
alibaba73
wales UK
“superb”
Reviewed September 6, 2013 for a stay in August 2013
people found this review helpful

arrived at our apartment and was delighted to find it was exactly as it was in the pictures. ten minutes walk to bangla road, the beach and jungceylon so ideally placed, although the incline off the main road was rather steep especially in the midday heat.
The security in the hotel is second to none, with there being a barrier just off the main road, then a security guard at the entrance, then to get to the lifts you have to have a key fob to get through the door, and upon arrival at your floor there is another security door for you to use your key fob to get through before being allowed access to the apartments, and your fob will only work on the floor where your apartment is so all very secure.

The only down side to this rental was that when we arrived we were informed that the electricity was to be paid separately and was not included in the rental price and on leaving totalled approximately £50.00. We should had been told of this prior to booking.

A tuktuk or taxi will cost approx. 200baht(£4) down to bangla road / jungceylon, and around 300baht back(£3) so can work out slightly expensive if you do it everyday although I would recommend having the taxi back if its late at night.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: was the apartment in the pictures, spotlessly clean, rooftop pool
Liked least: paying for electricity on top
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing