“The taste of pizza is fantastic”
Review of Il Cappero

Il Cappero
Ranked #218 of 709 Restaurants in Patong
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Italian Restaurant & Pizza
Description: Italian Restaurant & Pizza
Reviewed November 12, 2017 via mobile

Absolutely worth to try it. Very delicious. I didn’t get enough and helped my wife by eating her pizza. The only “-“ goes to the English level of their staff but this is not important to me at all, in the end I don’t speak Thai as well. So go there and enjoy your food

Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

What a great find! The pasta here was fantastic, and reasonably priced, I'm not sure why this place isn't higher up in the rankings but after eating at a few different Italian restaurants in patong I can safely say this one is the best going around. That good that we went back 3 times!!

Reviewed October 3, 2017 via mobile

I don't remember eating better italian food at such a good price, not even in Italy.
Food is amazing, prices are very cheap, the staff are sooo sooo nice and smiling and the portions are really big.
The place is very clean, they serve very fast, maybe because the restaurant is not that big.
Wifi service is working excellent.
I totally recommend this place , is not that hard to find and for sure you will have a good experience

Reviewed September 30, 2017 via mobile

Through TripAdvisor we were just at the edge of the main party street, we wanted a pizza and we listed it on the app... The good pizza places were quite far from our position, by walking 20 metres we found this place.

This was the best pizza place we found so far through our trip around Thailand.

Reviewed July 23, 2017 via mobile

Best pizza ever!!
Staff were beyond lovely and spoke great English. They even gave us complimentary fresh fruit after our meal. Fast service and delicious. We went back for more!

Been to Il Cappero? Share your experiences!