“Best italian pizza in Phuket!”
Review of Il Cappero

Il Cappero
Ranked #218 of 712 Restaurants in Patong
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Italian Restaurant & Pizza
Description: Italian Restaurant & Pizza
Reviewed January 4, 2018 via mobile

this restaurant is located very near to the Jungceyling shopping mall in Patong and truly offers the best, wood oven cooked Italian pizza you can have in Phuket!
You should spend at least one meal here!

Reviewed December 31, 2017 via mobile

We came here on New Years. Had excellent service and great food. Would recommend this place to anyone.

Reviewed December 3, 2017 via mobile

After seeing the pizza oven out front we decided to come here for dinner. The food was very good and I think the resturant should be ranked higher. The pizzas are larger than a personal pizza. We tried two different kinds along with the carbonara which was also very good. It was a bit expensive for pizza but prices were probably on par with other Italian resturants in the area.

Reviewed November 12, 2017 via mobile

Absolutely worth to try it. Very delicious. I didn’t get enough and helped my wife by eating her pizza. The only “-“ goes to the English level of their staff but this is not important to me at all, in the end I don’t speak Thai as well. So go there and enjoy your food

Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

What a great find! The pasta here was fantastic, and reasonably priced, I'm not sure why this place isn't higher up in the rankings but after eating at a few different Italian restaurants in patong I can safely say this one is the best going around. That good that we went back 3 times!!

Been to Il Cappero? Share your experiences!