“Good pizza in patong”

Cuisines: Italian
Description: Italian Restaurant & Pizza
Description: Italian Restaurant & Pizza
Reviewed June 27, 2018

good pizza, nice new restaurant, clean.

they have a pizza oven, the pizza was good, price is ok but pasta prices seem high

lasagna was good also

good service, one thing they should change is about the drinks, they gave us the drinks with no glasses....

had to ask to have a glass with ice, for this kind of restaurant which is not cheap, you should give glasses to customers...

those who did not ask for a glass did not get one, strange concept for a restaurant that looks nice.

the rest is all good.

Reviewed May 26, 2018

Just another scammy restaurant. They didn't bring me the right pizza, refused to correct it, and threatened to call the police when I refused to pay! I've attached picture proof to this review as well.

As you can see there are no greens, and ham is on only a third of the pizza. I very politely asked for it to be fixed, and the lady just said "No that is how it comes". I showed her the photo on the menu and she went silent for a moment and then just said again "No no that is how it comes" and pointed back at the pizza in front of me. We went back and forth a couple more times and, once I realized they weren't going to take responsibility to fix it, I said I'd like to just pay for my drink and leave.

This immediately made her change her tone and, as I stood up, she put her hand on my chest, preventing me from exiting the booth. I knew that, being cornered in the booth, if I were to try to push past her it would look bad. So I calmly asked her to stop touching me.

She then yelled to the other girl to call the police. An old bald Italian guy (maybe the owner?) came over and tried to intimidate me into paying as well. When I showed him the pizza and then the photo of it on the menu he said nothing but turned to the girl and said "Call the police". I would have been happy to have paid for the meal, just deliver the pizza as shown! But, with this being Thailand, I have to assume the police will do whatever the resturant pays them to do, so I paid and took my pizza in a box back to my hotel.

And of course immediately left this review everywhere I could.

Reviewed April 25, 2018

From the outside this looks like a nice restaurant but after eating there i was a bit disappointed. It's got an Italian theme so i was expecting a great pizza but after trying one i can only say it was average. Had a banana milkshake too which again was average. Staff were nice but there was a walkie talkie going off in the corner every few seconds which was kind of irritating during my meal.

Reviewed April 24, 2018 via mobile

I was surprised of what good is the pizza. I recommend it.
And is very close to Bangla street so it's even better.

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

Pizza is good but spaghetti is below average, the one I ordered was very salty and not well cooked. I would recommend having pizza only

Been to Il Cappero? Share your experiences!