We recently just returned from a 7 night stay in a 2 bedroom suite .
Size of the suite is fantastic as we had 4 adults & 2 kids .
First of all the beds are like laying on concrete - hardest bed we have ever slept on , barely slept . Asked for a topper of some sort and they folded another doona under meet the sheet , not much help .
2nd bathroom very much in need to be redone . Yellowed , stained and not up to standard bath & shower .
Floors had a quick broom over before we arrived , but stained , sticky , dirty nf clearly not mopped . I had to get on my hands and knees with towels to clean floors .
A big let down for this suite is that is has a full kitchen with no facilities to use
It . No plates , no cutlery ,cooling utensils ... Nothing . So unable to prep meals for kids after all .
Water at this hotel compared to others in Phuket is very very yellow in colour , not appealing .
The hotel itself is at the northern end only 5 min walk to hustle and bustle although lots of great shops , eaters downstairs and surrounding . Great position compared to other hotels smack centre in patong .
Pool is actually lovely , however staff are never servicing guests for drinks or food , 90% of time you have to find someone .
There is a little massage shop set up alongside pool which is great , girls r lovely and do a very good job .
Breakfast at the hotel is poor . Very in appealing , messy , poor quality . We ended up eating out at an awesome cafe downstairs for breakfast each day .
Kids play room - small but kept kids umused here and there .... Needs a good clean though .
There were 3-4 standout staff members , the rest Wernt overly friendly.
Hotel itself in need of a makeover , 3 star rating from us .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Andaman Beach Suites Hotel, the whole of Patong Bay within your view. With one of the rare few high-rise buildings on the famed Patong Beach in Phuket. We invites you to take in a panoramic vista of natural perfection and feel connected the heart and soul to Patong's world-renown beach with only a leisurely 150 meter stroll away from where all the sun, sea, sand and fun happens. Be spoiled for choice by the surrounding shops, restaurants, bars and spa centres, then hit the oceanfront and beachside promenade for some well-deserved relaxtion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Andaman Beach Suites Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Andaman Beach Hotel Patong
- Andaman Beach Patong
- Andaman Beach Suites Hotel Patong, Phuket