“Very beautiful food 👍🏻”

Ranked #68 of 712 Restaurants in Patong
Price range: US$3 - US$11
Cuisines: Turkish, Fast food
Reviewed March 18, 2016 via mobile

We like the food a lot its amazing and cheep we will come again for sure and the persons work her was very kind ... Amazing restaurant

Reviewed January 29, 2016 via mobile

I visited golbasi based on a referral from my friend who went there before and after checking trip-advisor. It was worth every penny and the meat was amazing.
Definitely will re-visit one day

Reviewed January 10, 2016 via mobile

We visited golbasi in January first day in phuket. First we could find by tripadvisor map. Was 500 meters different. I said this to the owner and he is trying to deal with tripadvisor to change this.

So the kebab was really huge portion. I ordered plate and girlfriend shawarma.

Was really nice, had big problem to finish it.

The owner suggest some nice beaches on patong. I really loved surrin beach and next day we went to kata beach where a wave broke my ankle 8 hours before flight. So travel insurance paid for my next 5 days more and flight tickets. Thanks for suggestion!! Haha. :) BTW. If you would like website or Facebook, Google marketing write here: design@webjuice.eu. -MIKE

Romaric C, Propriétaire at Golbasi, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2016

Thank you so much! And sorry for your accident...but feels like you're happy about it ;)
Hope to see you again!

Reviewed January 10, 2016 via mobile

We visited here today after searching for the restaurant for a little while as not to easy to find, I was pleasantly surprised as I was welcomed by a friendly accommodating couple, I would only recommend for a lunch visit but prices are very fair and you are Definitely full up after your meal. Service is great and authenticity is there. Shop could do with a little tidy up but food is very nice.

1  Thank Sunshine315569

Thank you for your review! We hope to see you again!

Reviewed January 10, 2016 via mobile

Went here with my boyfriend this evening and at first we were unsure but so glad we went in and listened to the good reviews. Both our meals were amazing and such a good price, we both said it was better than what we get back home!! The staff were also soo lovely couldn't fault it!!

Thank you so much! We were very happy to have you in our restaurant! We hope to see you again before you leave!

Been to Golbasi? Share your experiences!