“My first suit”

BEST PHUKET PATONG TAILOR SUIT SHOP
Ranked #6 of 86 Shopping in Patong
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: EXCELLENT NUMBER ( 1 ) ONE OF THE BEST TAILOR SUIT SHOP IN PHUKET PATONG BEACH (AMATA PATONG ) NEARBY JUNGCEYLON ( BEST PHUKET PATONG TAILOR SUIT SHOP )We provide ladies and gent custom made clothes slim fit excellent perfect quality suit jackets pants shirts lady clothes dress jacket pants skirts winter jackets We also provide leather jacket Thank you
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

I had a very nice time. They took great afford to make me happy. I needed to be there only two times and they even would have sent my perfectly fitting suit to the hotel for free. Anyways I picked it up 2 days later by myself. Great service, great handcraft!

All reviews
in 134 reviews
"material"
in 31 reviews

Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I have just picked up our items, I ordered two suits and a skirt and my husband ordered two shirts and a pair of pants, the service was fantastic they are very welcoming and the clothing is made of good quality material, they made multiple alterations for us to ensure we were happy and that the final result was a perfect fit. Highly recommend to anyone traveling to patong area.

Reviewed March 7, 2018 via mobile

5 **** STAR Excellent tailor My experience with BEST PHUKET PATONG TAILOR is really good. I had bought a nice excellence suit from MICHAEL. I must say that I haven't come across such an impeccable quality before. Highly recommended

Reviewed February 26, 2018 via mobile

Best Phuket paying tailor I bought a suit here around 3 years ago now and it's still in excellent condition/fits perfectly. The team are very attentive and pay real attention to the details !even measuring things like watch size etc...) I would definitely recommend visiting here if you're looking for a very good quality suit whilst you're in Phuket.