“Great place to stay with good location thats near to Patong Beach and Bangla Rd.”

Patong Premier Resort
Ranked #259 of 328 Hotels in Patong
Reviewed 16 December 2011

Stay there for 3 nights. Good place for accomodation. Place is well kept and clean. Breakfast is very plain and average. Good service by the hotel employees.

Near to Patong Beach and bout 3km to Bangla Rd. Many shops and banks/money changers nearby.

Swimming pool not best of all. Water bit dirty and very very small.
Hotel's gym is very small and pathetic.

But basically, good place if you're those type that leaves the hotel early and return late at night.

• Stayed: December 2011
1  Thank Shazwanmchaggis
There are newer reviews for Patong Premier Resort

Reviewed 23 November 2011

Stayed for 1 week, it was ok
I found the room pretty smelly but it was ok.
However very over priced and not good value.

The strangest thing i found when we were checking out is that they did a stock take of the room and informed me a hand towel was missing.
I was made to feel like I had stolen it, I offered they check my bag but i had not need for a half worn hand towel.
Then they ask me to write a statement to say i hadnt stolen it, i asked for clarification, and the checkout person got very agressive and then wouldnt speak, it was the strangest checkout i have ever expereinced.

I wouldnt recomdend staying here based on Value for money, cleaniness there are many places that are nicer in Phuket

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Brent H
Reviewed 22 November 2011

We werent expecting too much from this resort as we knew it was only basic accomodation but we did, however expect some service.
We requested two single beds on a lower floor due to the unability to climb lots of stairs but this was not delivered so the first night for one of us was spend on the bench under the window. the next day when we were finally moved with two singles the a/c didnt work so once again we were moved into a double room on the top floor... Finally on the third day we got a room on the second floor with only two flights of stairs , but still no single beds..
The property is due for renovation,so are the unhelpful front desk staff., Toilet sits half in shower cubicle, and wifi internet doesnt work!
House keeping were polite and helpful.
great pool but shaded all day.
place is clean, close to cbd and beach.
Sorry but im one unhappy camper and i will be seeking other accomodation next time i come to this wonderful part of the world.

Room Tip: All rooms will have street noise as resort is on a corner... If you can fork out a little extra, st...
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 November 2011

It's centrally located in Patong, not far from the beach (2 streets away) and next to 'main' road. Room service is quite good - as it's a small resort, there're not many occupants so there's not much noise really. No wireless service though and the swimming pool is not really appealing. Bed and furniture is nice. People are friendly and offer you help all the time - helped me fix the secuirty safe, and offered me showering facilities after I checked out and had to wait for a night flight. No lifts, by the way.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 February 2011

I stayed here for for 5 nights with friends at the beginning of February. My initial reaction to the hotel was quite good as they let me check in very, very early and even said they would upgrade my party's room. However, my opinion of the hotel began to change the longer I stayed there. Let me state: this is in no way a bad hotel. I have stayed in much worse hotels. But the service was a bit lacking. For example, the front desk would not help me break a 1000 baht bill, the breakfast staff was unfriendly, and there was only one key for all 3 people in my party (which posed a problem if someone wanted to stay in and sleep since the door automatically locks behind you). One big positive to this hotel though is the swimming pool. It was very nice and refreshing after a long day in the sun! Overall, it was not a bad stay, but I think you may be able to find a place with better service.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank ktraveler81
Reviewed 4 February 2011

I would not recommend this hotel to anyone,nicer hotels at half the price in next street thats were we ended our stay in patong. We stayed in deluxe pool entrance room very dark and could do with a coat of paint,however it was clean. forget about the gym 2 exercise bikes (only 1 works). The pool in shade all day because of trees.Breakfast very poor unless you like omelettes that was all you could eat. On the plus side 5 mins to beach and nice spa next door.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank michelle m
Reviewed 2 November 2010

....and "premiere" is certainly a fantasy. Brochure was a total fabrication which shows the rooms looking over this plush greenery. Hah. I only saw the rooms of my fellow bretheren. And the "unique Bali style pool", barely 40 ft. long. Only one water faucet which was sort of warm, could not regulate, room was almost clean, service was not great, bed was VERY hard. Town is not wonderful, we left just as fast as our little legs could carry us down to Kata Beach. Much more to our liking.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple