“Custom tailored navy blue suit”

Phuket Tailor New Armani
Ranked #5 of 82 Shopping in Patong
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Bespoke tailor made suits, jeans, jackets, dresses for him and her, the best quality for the best price hands down, and our service well.. it can't be beaten, Valentino Haute Couture is now Phuket Tailor New Armani, Located now on the famous Bangla Road Opposite to the Burger King, we are now Bigger and Better, come on in and let us serve you and see for yourselves.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I had my suit custom tailored and it is flawless, it was quickly made with the highest quality materials and thanks to the very friendly staff at a reasonnable price. 5/5 would recomme nd

All reviews
"final product"
"patong beach"

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Had a suit made very good quality and personal attention to the customer and suits would get more again if needed

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

In a small store just off Bangla road is a great tailor shop, with very nice and reasonable people. They have a lot to choose from, are good at helping you find something that will fit you nicely and look great. My husband got a good looking suit that fit him perfectly, a couple shirts and ties, at a really good price. We also made a dress for me matching his suit, with the inner lining of his jacket as the top part of my dress, and a black high-low skirt.
Next time we’re coming back we are for sure visiting them again!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My friends and I came to Phuket for two purposes: to party, and to get custom suits made. The first one was easy, but the second one proved to be a little more difficult because there are a lot of custom suit tailoring shops in Phuket. We checked out many of these different places before we found one we liked because these guys not only had very good quality of materials, but they also were extremely nice, gave us a great price, and best of all, GOT THE SUITS DONE IN A DAY. This was crazy because we didn't think they would be able to get 3 suits, 2 vests, and 9 dress shirts completed in time before our flight.

I ended up getting a suit, vest, pants, and 5 dress shirts made, which turned out amazing. When one of the shirts had slightly baggier arms than I would have liked, Mr. Sanni instantly said he would get it fixed and dropped it off at my hotel within the hour. He even said he would keep our measurements and if we ever wanted a suit or shirt made he would mail it to us wherever we were in the world.

Amazing service and quality; I highly recommend Mr. Sanni's shop.