All reviews mountain view nice budget hotel patong beach food market quiet location clean bathroom main road safety box room safe shower curtain excellent hotel big room enjoyed my stay hotel is located per night bangala road night market
Reviewed April 1, 2018

Room Tip: Amazing staff. Great room. Will definitely stay there again if in Patong. They helped with pickups on my daily tours. They called a ride to airport promptly when I needed it They really care about their customers. That is really hard to find even in USA where I came from. Thank you for a great stay! I will definitely recommend this to my friends.
Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Ali B

Dear Ali B,

Greeting from Breezotel!

Thank you for taking the time to write such a fabulous review of your stay at the Breezotel. It is always a great pleasure to receive such feedback and I am sure other travelers will appreciate your input and recommendation.

Reading about your exceptional experience and the bespoke service provided by our friendly team, brings a big smile to all of our face!

Thank you once again for placing your trust in our hotel, we are all looking forward to welcoming you back in a near future.

Reviewed March 31, 2018

away from the crowd it was a good place to have perfect nap. Amenities, room service and foods are good. they have airport transfer facilities as well. Only problem is water clogs in washroom and basin...hope they will repair soon.

Room Tip: Please repair your washroom water channeling system in basin and floor.
1  Thank Kaushik C

Dear Kaushik C,

Greeting form Breezotel. Thank you very much for sharing this review with us!

We are very grateful for each of your comments and delighted to know you found our facilities & food are good and the location to be convenient! Thank you for your feed back about the slow drainage in wash room/basin as I already informed to our engineering department to take a countermeasure immediately.

We are already looking forward to your return, should you need any assistance prior to your arrival, please feel free to contact any of us anytime!

Reviewed March 31, 2018

From the first moment I realized I made a good choice, the hotel is very clean, bright and quiet, 24h reception and very friendly, only 4 rooms per floor so few no noises on the floors, recommended for everyone

1  Thank StefanoIschia1990

Dear StefanoIschia1990,

Greeting from Breezotel! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on your recent stay with us.

We are delighted to hear we were able to provide you a wonderful and comfortable stay accompanied by a professional and friendly service specially thanks to our front desk's hospitality!

Again, thank you for your kind compliments you had given us. Should you need to arrange anything prior to your next visit, please do not hesitate to contact our team directly!

Best regards,

Reviewed March 27, 2018 via mobile

For the price a excellent place to stay in a good location. 10/15 minutes to beach, shopping centre and restaurants. Comfy bed and nice staff. Only bad bits is there’s no safe and shower isn’t the best but for a few nights it’s perfect.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kelly B

Dear Kelly B,

Greeting from Breezotel, We would like to thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review!

It was such pleasure having you here with us and learning you enjoyed yourselves so much! Also, we are pleased to hear that you were really satisfied with our price/performance ratio!

And also thank you for your constructive feed back about the safe and shower, I will put in mind for our future improvement plan.

We are sincerely looking forward to welcoming you back in a near future. Please do not hesitate to contact us directly, our team will be pleased to assist you with the arrangements.

Reviewed March 19, 2018

Friendly and helpful staff. Excellent location close to market and beach but calm during night. Comfy bed and AC. Definitely value for money. Bikes for rent. 24 7 reception. I can recommend the hotel to all!

Room Tip: With view and upper floor
1  Thank Jankriz

Dear Jankriz,

Greeting from Thailand! Thank you for sharing your experience at the Breezotel, Patong Phuket !

We are flattered to hear you had an amazing and pleasant stay and enjoyed the convenient location of the property.

The team is looking forward to welcoming you back in a near future! Should you need any assistance prior to your next visit, please feel free to contact us at breezotel@gmail.com, we would be very happy to assist you!