“Great night out !”

Champs Bar
Ranked #23 of 79 Nightlife in Patong
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Champs Bar Pool Table Live Sports 5 TV's and Big Screen AFL, NRL, UFC, Super Rugby, F1, Motor GP, Premier League Football and all the sports we can find! Our customers can watch up to 4 different sports at once at Champs Bar!
Useful Information: Food available for purchase
Reviewed July 1, 2018

Stumbled upon this place near the end of my holiday, so didn't get a chance to go back. Was staying on Nanai Rd, so it was just a short walk down the road. The beverage I preferred wasn't available at the first, which didn;t worry me (I just had something else), but the bar staff took it upon themselves to go out and grab a nights supply for me (which I did drink :) ). The owner and one for the staff (Gus) were nice enough to let me win a few games of 8ball. Gus had a broken arm, I doubt I'll be so lucky next time ;) . Looking forward to going back at xmas this year !

peterlking, Owner at Champs Bar, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2018

We look forward to seeing you again over the Christmas/New Year period :) Gus has both limbs working so watch out :)

Reviewed June 27, 2018 via mobile

This bar was really nice the staff were great not pushy great sports coverage drinks were not over priced at all overall nice neat frienxly bar must go when in patong

peterlking, Owner at Champs Bar, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2018

Thanks mate... glad to hear you enjoyed Champs! We hope to see you again :)

Reviewed June 15, 2018

Great place to have a few beers. Very friendly staff who cant do enough for you.

Cold beers, pool, music and footy ....... cant be bad ;)

Home from home!

peterlking, Owner at Champs Bar, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2018

Thanks James... see you again soon at Champs!

Reviewed May 28, 2018

Drinking with my other half in Thailand with a difference, the ambiance was nice the cocktails was as they should be, they was stronger than normal.
Thanks.

peterlking, Owner at Champs Bar, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2018

Thanks for the review Mark, I am glad you had a good time at Champs. Were the drinks drinks too strong? Just checking as we are always looking to improve our service and move up the Trip Advisor listings. Cheers :)

See more reviews
Reviewed May 24, 2018 via mobile

This place is by far more than just a bar its a place where you meet friends for life.
The place has been well designed also a nice wash room. As for the prices you carnt go wrong its cheap as chips. I recommend anyone in the area go check it out and if you need any advice just as the owners there more than happy to help

peterlking, Owner at Champs Bar, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2018

Thanks for the review John G... glad to hear you enjoyed the Champs experience :)