“Many fun nights to be had at Champs Bar”
Review of Champs Bar

Champs Bar
Ranked #23 of 79 Nightlife in Patong
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Champs Bar Pool Table Live Sports 5 TV's and Big Screen AFL, NRL, UFC, Super Rugby, F1, Motor GP, Premier League Football and all the sports we can find! Our customers can watch up to 4 different sports at once at Champs Bar!
Useful Information: Food available for purchase
Reviewed August 5, 2018

This bar is great fun... the staff are friendly, fun and will go the extra mile for their customers. The drinks menu is varied and pretty cheap for Patong. The food is great with both Thai and Aussie options - they even offer a free BBQ! All in all -a great sports bar with a relaxed vibe. The owner has also just opened a tattoo shop in the local area - very convenient for those wanting to source a tattoo at a clean and talented establishment!

peterlking, Owner at Champs Bar, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2018

Thanks Jodie! Will see you soon we hope :)

Reviewed July 1, 2018

Stumbled upon this place near the end of my holiday, so didn't get a chance to go back. Was staying on Nanai Rd, so it was just a short walk down the road. The beverage I preferred wasn't available at the first, which didn;t worry me (I just had something else), but the bar staff took it upon themselves to go out and grab a nights supply for me (which I did drink :) ). The owner and one for the staff (Gus) were nice enough to let me win a few games of 8ball. Gus had a broken arm, I doubt I'll be so lucky next time ;) . Looking forward to going back at xmas this year !

peterlking, Owner at Champs Bar, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2018

We look forward to seeing you again over the Christmas/New Year period :) Gus has both limbs working so watch out :)

Reviewed June 27, 2018 via mobile

This bar was really nice the staff were great not pushy great sports coverage drinks were not over priced at all overall nice neat frienxly bar must go when in patong

peterlking, Owner at Champs Bar, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2018

Thanks mate... glad to hear you enjoyed Champs! We hope to see you again :)

Reviewed June 15, 2018

Great place to have a few beers. Very friendly staff who cant do enough for you.

Cold beers, pool, music and footy ....... cant be bad ;)

Home from home!

peterlking, Owner at Champs Bar, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2018

Thanks James... see you again soon at Champs!