the grand ville has a few things going for it, a small but nice pool with a swim up bar being one. it is important though to have a room by the pool i would imagine as the property is on a quite steep hillside. the rooms are spacious enough, have working air-conditioning, mini bar and shower. the tv has only thai channels. bar prices are ok as are the menu items. the food is ok but not good and the breakfast is poor to middling.
There is an area by reception that looks like it needs to be demolished so I wonder how long this place will survive. Having said all that the staff were nice, they have free WiFi and bus into town so i could stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 38 decent sized rooms each with balcony, en-suite shower, cable TV, safe, air-conditioning, serviced daily. Good sized swimming pool with jacuzzi, shallow kids pool, swim up bar. Tropical gardens with many species of birds, butterflies and small lizards. Breakfast from 7:30 am to 10:30 am, lunch and dinner available at the adjoining restaurant. Parking for cars and motorbikes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity.ca, Agoda, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Hill Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Absolute Patong Ville And Spa
- Absolute Patong Ville Hotel Kathu
- The Hill Resort Phuket, Thailand