This hotel is the faulty towers of Phuket possibly Thailand, we were collected from the airport and when we arrived were told they didn't have our booking! The staff then proceeded to make phone calls hiding under the front reception desk laughing! After an hour of dealing with a 'Trainee' despite asking for the resort manager, we were given a room. The sun lounges by the pool are cracked and full of mould, the shower curtain had mould on it also and the glasses were dirty. Then they expect you to attend a seminar and try and get you to buy into timeshare, what a joke DONT STAY THERE!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 38 decent sized rooms each with balcony, en-suite shower, cable TV, safe, air-conditioning, serviced daily. Good sized swimming pool with jacuzzi, shallow kids pool, swim up bar. Tropical gardens with many species of birds, butterflies and small lizards. Breakfast from 7:30 am to 10:30 am, lunch and dinner available at the adjoining restaurant. Parking for cars and motorbikes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity.ca, HotelQuickly, Agoda, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Hill Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Absolute Patong Ville Hotel Kathu
- Absolute Patong Ville And Spa
- The Hill Resort Phuket, Thailand