Baan Krating Phuket Resort(Rawai)(Great Value!)
US$45
US$40
  • Breakfast included
Navatara Phuket Resort(Rawai)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$67
US$46
US$61
US$45
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$55/night.

Palm Oasis Boutique Hotel(Nai Harn)(Great Value!)
US$32
US$26
Hotels.com
Sunsuri Phuket(Nai Harn)(Great Value!)
US$245
US$80
Priceline
Ya Nui Resort(Rawai)(Great Value!)
US$27
US$22
US$70
US$44
Agoda.com
The Windmill Phuket Hotel(Nai Harn)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$46
Priceline
THE NAI HARN(Nai Harn)(Great Value!)
US$180
US$138
1,476 results
All reviewsoutdoor showersavoury restaurantprime pool villainfinity poolcoral islanddeluxe villasea view villamanager chrisbuggy serviceour honeymoongolf buggylow tideindividual villasmain restaurantkids clubthe hotel managerpatong beach
Reviewed March 1, 2018 via mobile

We had a deluxe bungalow with own pool and it was amazing. To complex is very well looked after with very friendly staff. Amazing views from the pool but if I had to pick any negative the onsite Thai restaurant was dreadful.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank doliver77
TheVijitt, ผู้จัดการ at The Vijitt Resort Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2018

Dear doliver77,

Thank you for your visit and staying with us.

We hope to see you again very soon.

for further information, please contact hm@vijittresort.com

with my best wishes,

Hotel Manageer

Reviewed February 28, 2018

We stayed here at the end of our honeymoon trip to Thailand on the recommendation of our travel agent at Trailfinders, and did he do well! From our arrival at the hotel, we knew this was something quite special.

We were shown around the resort by buggy before being shown to our deluxe seaview villa. The gentleman (whose name I've forgotten) showed us all the things we needed to know in the villa and then we saw the view...It was amazing!

The villa itself was brilliant, and on being offered the opportunity to change the mattress if it was too hard, we knew this was going to be good. The view from the bed was great and on calling for mattresses for our sunloungers in the garden area of our villa, they were delivered and set up within the hour.

The pool area was of a good size, well actually there's 3 pools all near each other, 2 small ones and the main one all one behind each other and are a nice temperature.

The bar area was nice and the staff were attentive and friendly. There were times when it could be slow if it was busy, but the staff were excellent. We were lucky enough that the staff would remember our order fairly well and would replenish us quickly.

The breakfast was the best we had in Thailand. A good selection and the egg bar was excellent, with so much choice. The menu for lunch and dinner, although the same, was good and varied. There is also the Baan Vijitt a la carte restaurant was also of a high standard.

Overall, this is the hotel where we would like to return to one day, and the staff were amazing, including Maria, Jenny, Joy, Bow, Tema, Lyly & Pei to name a few (well essentially the names we can remember.)

Thanks for an amazing time!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BarryC389

Dear BarryC389,

Thank you for your visit our resort, The Vijitt Resort Phuket.

We are delighted to hear that we could deliver you with the happiness and memories forever.

Your message will be shared among our team and copy to those you mentioned names.

Maria, Jenny, Joy, Bow, Tema, Lyly and Pei are our "STARS"

Once again, thank you for your choosing to stay with us and look forward to seeing you again soon.

For further information, please contact hm@vijittresort.com

Reviewed February 23, 2018

I stayed at this resort in January 2017 with my family, and I still can't get over how beautiful it was. The staff were well trained, very attentive, and they all spoke very good English. Yes, this resort is secluded and far away from everything, and I think that is why this resort is cheaper than other luxury hotels in Phuket, but that makes this resort perfect. I highly recommend for couples who are looking to get a romantic getaway.

I was planning to have a wedding at this resort, and ended up having it at other place, but their wedding coordinator always responded quickly to my emails. She was very sincere and professional. I had already paid the deposit when I canceled my wedding at this resort, but the refund process was very smooth too.

Pros:
-The bathroom is perfection. I loved the outdoor shower area, and the window at the bathtub that opens up to see the ocean.
-The V Spa was AMAZING. I felt like I was a queen or something. The staff were very professional. I tried The Mandara Spa at JW Marriott Phuket Resort & Spa this year, but it was nothing comparing to The V Spa.
-The buggy that takes you everywhere in the resort. You have to walk a little when you want to go to the reception or restaurant, but buggy is everywhere to take you, and it was fun to ride.
-The view from the pool was so beautiful especially at sunrise.
-The food was very tasty. They have variety of food from burgers to Thai. We always ate in the resort except for when we went to the Phi Phi Island.

Cons:
-The resort is secluded and far away from everything. You need to get a taxi to go anywhere. Luckily, it wasn't an issue for me since I wasn't interested in going to the city or noisy area.
-The beach in front of the resort does not have much water. I could only see the water far far away, so definitely not for swimming. But the pool was gorgeous, so again it wasn't an issue for me.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family

Dear manachan143,

Thank you for your visit and reviewed on Trip Advisor.

We are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with our resort and for any comments we will adjust to suit our property.

For further information, please contact hm@vijittresort.com

Reviewed February 22, 2018

The Vijitt Resort was the first stage of our comprehensive 5 week tour of Thailand, The Thais do seem to be able to organise transfers and pickups without getting it wrong, our driver was on time outside Phuket Airport when we landed, the drive was 45 mins to the hotel, cold water and cold towels are the norm, its nice. A cold drink on arrival and a no fuss golf buggy to get you to you well appointed villa. The Spa treatments are very professionally done, the food at the main restaurant for breakfast is a delight in Thai food, do try all of it. The pool is a delight, with plenty of activities. There is a Buddhist Monk visit on Friday with a food donation, do join in that. The staff are delightful, I think that if you demonstrate goodness, then goodness is reflected back. The hotel Manager Peerawut Kunchorn saw us off when we left, it gave us a great start to our holiday, we would certainly go back there again. If you want to go out the hotel will organise a car, Phuket Island is a 45 minute drive to everything, there is no need to feel isolated, there is also plenty of action around the hotel with Thai boxing and small places to eat.

Room Tip: Get a villa down the hill near the pool and sea.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear tonylngram,

Thank you for your visit "The Vijitt Resort Phuket"

We are delighted to hear that our services and facilies as well as activities are satisfied you.

We will keep up our good work and be better.

Once again, thank you for your visit and look forward to seeing you again soon.

For further information please coantact: hm@vijittresort.com

Reviewed February 22, 2018 via mobile

We've just stayed for 7 nights, upgraded to a prime pool villa (villa 45). We had our own private pool, the room was clean and comfortable and over two storeys, although the lower storey seems a bit pointless unless it is a family staying there as it is basically just an extra living space with bathroom. Our view overlooked the gardens/trees.

Plug sockets are multi-sockets so no need for adaptors, they take a standard UK 3 pin plug.

The location of the hotel is fairly remote, you can't really walk anywhere, but the rawai beachfront with restaurants and bars is 10 mins by taxi.

The hotel has its own taxi service, just order at reception and the fare will be charged to your bill (300baht each way to the beachfront)

The hotel shuttle service is fab! Make sure you book in advance to take advantage.

The beach at the hotel is really not good for sunbathing or swimming, if you want this then take the shuttle to nai harn beach (you can hire umbrellas on the beach for dirt cheap...no need to purchase one from the shop like we saw people do)

The hotel is on a steep hill!! I would not recommend for those with walking disabilities or elderly, unless you are happy to call for the buggy service each time you leave your room.

We didn't use the hotel spa but did go to kims massage on the beach front, very cheap and fabulous...so fabulous we went back a 2nd time!

We ate in both restaurants and found the food to be very good! Would have liked more variety at breakfast though and the same singers on an evening are a little repetitive.

The hotel is quiet and peaceful, if you are looking for something lively then this probably isnt the hotel for you, but if you want a peaceful retreat with fantastic service and hospitality then I would definitely recommend it!!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Louise G,

Thank you for your review and happy that you were satisfied with us while being here.

Your message will be shared among our team.

Once again, thank you for your visit and look forward to seeing you again soon.

For further informaltion, please contact hm@vijittresort.com