Normally I don't write reviews but after staying at the Serenity hotel for 16 days for our honeymoon I had to thank the team and one of the ways I would do this was to tell people about our experience.
First of all the hotel is located towards the quiet side of the island but do not look at this as a negative. It is a major positive for people looking to relax, enjoy the hotel's facilities which are excellent in terms of value and variety but still to experience the activities around the island of Phuket.
Another major positive of the hotel is the price. This is a new 5* hotel (3yrs old) which is trying to make its mark in Phuket and wow, it's made it's mark my opinion! The price is unbelieveable and this does not come at the cost of anything. The food is affordable and fantastic,the rooms are unbelieveable and the staff are excellent! Although they are young and inexperienced but for the management which are also excellent, they are friendly and go above and beyond the call of duty so please thank them and talk to them as they really made our time at the hotel fantastic.
Finally, just take the time to look at the photos and past review's. This hotel is fantastic and it is illustrated in these images and reports. Yes, some people might not have had an excellent experience but no where is perfect although this place is extemely close to being the perfect paradise. Secondly people should be aware that Phuket is more expensive then the rest of Thailand (similar to some european locations) and this includes the local taxi's which are expensive but not unaffordable. They do however provide a excellent service each time we used them.
One finally thing I would like to mention is the little things the hotel does to make your experience that much more. These include things like the romantic music in the car that picked us up from the airport, the flowers and roses the hotel located around our room each day to make it that little bit more special, the honeymoon congratulations note and champagne from the general manager Urs in our room upon arrival, the 3 minute check in and not having to worry about our luggage, the couple of little gifts we got from the team before leaving, the recommendations on what to do such as the night market!! A must for everyone, the list goes on.
We thank you Serenity. Our honeymoon was unbelieveable and a lot of it was thanks to you guys!!
Hopefully see you again soon.
Mr and Mrs Downie
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in Chalong Bay, on Phuket's sunrise coast, Serenity Resort & Residences Phuket will surprise and delight its privileged guests. Just 64 sumptuous, oversized rooms, suites and stunning beach residences. Some residences enjoying their own generous sized private pools, providing the highest standards of comfort and luxury. Contemporary design, flawless personalized service and ultimate nautical lounging experiences. Serenity's facilities include the East 88 Beach Lounge, a fully equipped gym, FREE WiFi access across the resort and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Serenity Resort & Residences Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Serenity Resort And Residences Phuket
- Serenity Resort & Residences Phuket Hotel Rawai
- Outrigger Serenity Terraces Hotel
- Serenity Resort & Residences Phuket Rawai, Thailand