1,203 results
All reviews penthouse suite sea view pool residence our honeymoon living room private pool low tide patong beach fully equipped kitchen free upgrade f b the hotel offers rented a car sun loungers coral island deck chairs chalong pier
Reviewed February 20, 2011

We stayed for 4 days in feb 2011.. Rooms are absolutely awesome, though garden view suite was alloted but it was worth the money.. pool setting was excellent.. balu's bar excellent.. but one disappointment was that restaurant menu was limited to primarily thai food only.. Few delicacies of indian origin could have made the stay more comfortable..
i believe hotel management can do much with their beach front.. it need more inputs on cleanliness and sportive fronts..
however i still recommend to all the couples who want to spend the time in phuket away from hustle bustle of the town and want to have quality services..

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 30, 2011

The hotel and setting are fabulous. The spa is the thing that will stopped you ever going anywhere else in the world. Once you have been you will dream of going back. Tic does the most expert trained beneficial massage.
Laying by the pool with it's wonderful views is also good for mind and body. The best staff I have ever come across on my travels.

• Stayed: January 2011
Reviewed January 5, 2011

This is a great hotel for a relaxing stay. It is most exceptional and what made our stay worthwhile was the friendly staff and top service provided from the Yim Siam Service counter to the restaurant. Definitely 5 star service, here.

As the tides were low during our stay, it made the Lady Anita and speed boat trips difficult in the days we were at the resort so we didn't quite get the same package but managment were quick in providing alternatives. Kids had a ball at the pool which was clean and nice to swim in. They also enjoyed the free kids club. Overall, we had one of the most relaxing stays in Phuket!

The new year's party was on the pricey end but it was well worth it for the experience because a lot of time and effort was made by the resort to provide the theme, music and activities, wine and champagne, lantern lighting and fireworks. What a great way to welcome the new year.

I can understand one of the email frustrations about the beach even though I am not a beach person. Some suggested improvements could be to clean up the beach front area to make it more asthetically pleasing. Also, I would suggest covering up more of the food to keep away from insects. As there are no dining options outside the hotel, I suggest adding more and nicer variety to breakfast, lunch and dinner options. But these negatives should not detract from what was a really enjoyable stay at the hotel.

This is one of the best service boutique hotels in Phuket. We highly recommend this hotel to anyone who is looking for a peaceful and relaxing time in Phuket.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed January 5, 2011

I stayed at Serenity Resort and Residences with a friend for his 50th birthday. I travel the world a lot , and I must say this was one of the best hotels I have ever stayed at. The service standards are good - the hotel staff went out of their way to keep us smiling. The hotel is beautifully designed, the rooms are astounding and extremely well kept and the views are breath taking . The East 88 beach Lounge is one of the coolest places I have seen - chic' yet non pretentious, relaxing yet not overly subdued, and the food there was good . We also joined a sunset cruise of the hotels yacht the Lady Anita - wow !! what an experience...one of those memories that will stay with us forever. the combination of the views around ,the cool breeze and drinks and the music the dj played…just perfect moments , making us sorry this day has ended..
Would be nice if the hotel had some kind of transportation to central location in phuket…. So...we loved the hotel, we will be back next year for family trip, and we recommended the hotel to anyone looking for a special hotel experience.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed January 4, 2011

I stayed at this resort over the Christmas and New Years holidays and had a fantastic time.
The suite, facilities and spa was all excellent. All the staff are very friendly and competent, albeit sometimes a bit slow at the restaurant.
Food and drinks are great and reasonably priced compared to other luxury resorts in Phuket.
A special mention for Lady Anita, the magnificient 27 m. sailing yacht. One of the best I have ever seen!
Can highly recommend this resort.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled solo