“Nice but small tailorshop”

New Boss Collection
Ranked #2 of 5 Shopping in Rawai
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Welcome to my master tailor , we would like to make our customers very very happy with our best services , with best quality and with our 22 years of experience ... We will be thankful to you for choosing our tailor to get your fit and fine clothes ,,,,, thank you
Reviewed April 5, 2018

We visited this tailor during our vacation in Nai harn. The shop was small but the staff was very friendly and helped us to find the best and nice fabrics for our shirts. Quick and nice work.

All reviews
"measurements"
"phuket"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed March 24, 2018 via mobile

Really happy with my prom dress! Perfect color and fabric, great work from the tailor under a short amount of time!

Reviewed March 18, 2018

Had DG make me a bunch of blazers, linen shirts and linen slacks. I was very impressed and plan on having more made next trip to rawai. Thanks DG. I know you call me your best customer but you are also my best tailor. See ya soon buddy.

Reviewed February 24, 2018 via mobile

Hey you! yeah, you looking for one of the best custom-made suits in Phuket? check out My New Boss Collection!

Why? Like anything else, it's the people as much as the product. Unlike walking into a major retailer and dealing with someone who's got twelve other things to do while they take your measurements or answer the dumb-menswear-guy questions you have, showing up to see Durgay means showing up to see Durgay. You've got his undivided attention. His approach works really well for a novice like me: he starts with your preferences, your choices. He *listens*. He asks you questions and shows you options instead of imposing a particular style or telling you what you should get. I'd been worried about this before my appointment, as I figured that getting a custom suit probably meant bowing to high-fashion taste in some way, but Durgay is anything but pretentious or above you. That's why his business work so well: he meets you at your level and you go from there. The cherry on top is that if you don't really have your own idea of how a suit should look - or if that idea is extremely vague, Durgay will help you develop one. This should go without saying, but Durgay's an expert with a deep knowledge not only of style, but of materials and manufacturing as well. For me, all of this made me feel relieved and calm.

Given my lack of knowledge of menswear and only vague ideas about how I wanted a suit to look (all I could say was "I want something that will still look good in five or ten years"), Durgay was really patient with me and answered all of my questions about fabrics and cuts and fits and colors without batting an eye. More than anything else, he's a really nice guy who knows his stuff like the back of his hand and whose whole purpose is to make you look good - *your* idea of good, not his nor anyone else's. so you will feel amazing at that! And look good you will, reader because I've never had clothes that fit this well - even when I did fit into off-the-rack stuff. Maybe it's my novice status - maybe customers with more experience in suiting would have a less ecstatic reaction - but I'm floored at how good I look in the mirror for the price I paid. Floored. I can't say this enough.

Psychological note: it's common to hear guys say that wearing a good suit makes them feel confident, and I certainly feel that way after my experience at My New Boss Collection. But I didn't expect that a large part of the reason I'd feel confident in a custom suit is that I now have a fully developed sense of what I like in a suit, down to the last detail of fit and fabric and cut and color. I know exactly what went into it. And this, for me, is the real added value of a place like My New Boss Collection and a guy like Durgay: you're not just getting a new suit, you're learning how a great suit should look - and, by extension, yourself - closely as well. But if you want the impression of a guy with little knowledge, not an extravagant amount of money, and a body that simply won't fit into a J. Crew suit, it's this: get your suits here. High quality, great price, *perfect* fit, and a superb, unpretentious, deeply knowledgeable customer service experience. I don't write a lot of internet reviews because it takes a special business to justify taking the time. This is a special business.

Thanks again, Durgay Khanal