Open today: 9:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Suits

I had 2 suits made by New Boss Collection, they are very efficient and provided excellent service... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
kees20102018
Phuket, Thailand
Best tailor I have visited

These guys are the best around! One measure up and job was done. Perfect fit for 2 shirts and a... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

from US$124.20
More Info
from US$128.10
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed March 24, 2018 via mobile

Really happy with my prom dress! Perfect color and fabric, great work from the tailor under a short amount of time!

Reviewed March 18, 2018

Had DG make me a bunch of blazers, linen shirts and linen slacks. I was very impressed and plan on having more made next trip to rawai. Thanks DG. I know you call me your best customer but you are also my best tailor. See ya soon buddy.

Reviewed February 24, 2018 via mobile

Hey you! yeah, you looking for one of the best custom-made suits in Phuket? check out My New Boss Collection!

Why? Like anything else, it's the people as much as the product. Unlike walking into a major retailer and dealing with someone who's got twelve other things to do while they take your measurements or answer the dumb-menswear-guy questions you have, showing up to see Durgay means showing up to see Durgay. You've got his undivided attention. His approach works really well for a novice like me: he starts with your preferences, your choices. He *listens*. He asks you questions and shows you options instead of imposing a particular style or telling you what you should get. I'd been worried about this before my appointment, as I figured that getting a custom suit probably meant bowing to high-fashion taste in some way, but Durgay is anything but pretentious or above you. That's why his business work so well: he meets you at your level and you go from there. The cherry on top is that if you don't really have your own idea of how a suit should look - or if that idea is extremely vague, Durgay will help you develop one. This should go without saying, but Durgay's an expert with a deep knowledge not only of style, but of materials and manufacturing as well. For me, all of this made me feel relieved and calm.

Given my lack of knowledge of menswear and only vague ideas about how I wanted a suit to look (all I could say was "I want something that will still look good in five or ten years"), Durgay was really patient with me and answered all of my questions about fabrics and cuts and fits and colors without batting an eye. More than anything else, he's a really nice guy who knows his stuff like the back of his hand and whose whole purpose is to make you look good - *your* idea of good, not his nor anyone else's. so you will feel amazing at that! And look good you will, reader because I've never had clothes that fit this well - even when I did fit into off-the-rack stuff. Maybe it's my novice status - maybe customers with more experience in suiting would have a less ecstatic reaction - but I'm floored at how good I look in the mirror for the price I paid. Floored. I can't say this enough.

Psychological note: it's common to hear guys say that wearing a good suit makes them feel confident, and I certainly feel that way after my experience at My New Boss Collection. But I didn't expect that a large part of the reason I'd feel confident in a custom suit is that I now have a fully developed sense of what I like in a suit, down to the last detail of fit and fabric and cut and color. I know exactly what went into it. And this, for me, is the real added value of a place like My New Boss Collection and a guy like Durgay: you're not just getting a new suit, you're learning how a great suit should look - and, by extension, yourself - closely as well. But if you want the impression of a guy with little knowledge, not an extravagant amount of money, and a body that simply won't fit into a J. Crew suit, it's this: get your suits here. High quality, great price, *perfect* fit, and a superb, unpretentious, deeply knowledgeable customer service experience. I don't write a lot of internet reviews because it takes a special business to justify taking the time. This is a special business.

Thanks again, Durgay Khanal
at: My New Boss Collection
located at:
31/55 Naiharn Rd., Rawai,Muang,
phuket 83130 Thailand
Rawai, Phuket, Thailand!

Reviewed February 18, 2018

We ordered suits, shirts and dresses - very happy with everything. Material is high quality and made professionally. And owner - what can we say - very nice guy!
We recommend!

Reviewed February 10, 2018

Very professional and friendly. I had a suit made. It was a good quality and the dates were kept. The owner was very funny but conscientious