All reviewsguest houseseafoodclean roomsmaintained gardenfree bicyclesexcellent wifitea and coffeethai hospitalitynearby islandsrelaxing staywalking distanceevery morningphuket townfangguesthousemotorbikesandys
Reviewed November 1, 2014

We spent 3 nights here in October and I don't have a bad word to say about the place. Great service, the staff were extremely friendly, helpful and welcoming. The rooms are clean and tidy and have everything you need. It's also very good value. If you are looking for a good place to stay in Rawai, seriously consider. If i ever return I will stay here.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed November 1, 2014 via mobile

We spent 7 nights in Sandy House, 2 adults and 2 children, and it was the best place to stay and start exploring Rawai/Naiharn area. We and the children felt like at home , with all facilities and services at our disposal including motorbikes, books, games, rich breakfast and 2 lovely dogs. Spotlessly clean Design hotel with attention on interior details as well.

Stayed: October 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed October 3, 2014

Excellent value. I spent a couple of days at Sandy House. The owners are on site and offer friendly and helpful service. The house and surrounds have a nice ambience. There is a delightful undercover outdoor area for relaxing and where the meals are served. Excellent WiFi. I could recommend it without hesitation. One clarification - I sent an email when I booked advising that I would like to pay with my Visa Card only to find that it was cash only when I arrived. Not a big deal as it was only $25 a day but it seemed that they had not seen my email. I would suggest getting a confirmation of any special requests made by email. Never the less, highly recommended.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed August 1, 2014

i have stayed top end,, bottom and middle on the Island. There are cheaper and more expensive places to stay everywhere and they will all give you less. In fact, after staying at SHR for one month, I can easily say that this is one of the best value for money experiences I have had anywhere, period. The rooms are simple but polished with a modest elegance. The grounds are pretty and allow for a home-stay feel. The only downside is that the open plan means that there is a sense of community rather than privacy. If you are looking for that exclusive resort feel this isn't the place to go. However, if you are looking for a homey place with unsurpassed comfort, service and location (beaches, nature, food, remoteness from congested tourist areas) than Sandy is in a class of its own.

Don't forget to get a motorbike included in the overall price of your stay at Sandy. They are practically free for medium and long stays.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank slippa O
Reviewed July 29, 2014

Private room near the beach only 300 metres with affordable price can not find easy in phuket.The room so have good equipment same as 3 star hotel. owner so kind and friendly and have servicemind . I came there to rest same as i rest at my close friend home. Next time when i come to phuket i sure i will come to rest here .The

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo