All reviews seafood clean rooms free bicycles excellent wifi every morning short walk relaxing stay guesthouse sandys motorbike fridge mon beaches baht
Reviewed November 20, 2015

I was very happy to stay at Sandy house. Every things was perfect.
I feel like stay at my home. They can explain many interesting places in Phuket.
The bike is cheap. I recommend to rent it, if you can ride scooter.
Taxi in Phuket is very expensive. So you can safe a lot of money.

Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Asuralle
Reviewed October 4, 2015

The owners got up to greet us and register us for our stay. They were lovely, polite and professional even at that late hour.
The room and bathroom were nicely decorated and comfortable. The building is painted a pretty pink and there are little wood carved and painted sculptures here and there.
In the morning we had breakfast in the dining room, which is out doors. The breakfast was a big meal: omlettes, toast, sausage, juice, coffee or tea.
They offered us full use of the House bicycles and one of the owners came over to our table to tell us about a few of the places to tour in the area.
Honestly: they could not have been nicer and they were so polite.
This is the first time Ive ever written a review but I was moved to do so by their gracious hospitality. I've traveled pretty much all over the world and I've learned that the best places to stay are the places where people are kind and welcoming.
And it is affordable for even the most humble traveler.
I would call Sandy House Rawai a Charming place with a heart felt staff and I will definitely be back on my next trip in a few months.

Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank arieljanuary
Reviewed June 28, 2015

Stayed here for a night as the guesthouse on the opposite side of the road (Good 9 at Home) was fully booked. The layout and overall look of the Guesthouse is lovely and very inviting.

However, the service and cleanliness of the bedroom and surrounding area of the guesthouse was questionable. Maybe it's because the owners were not around as it's low season now in Phuket but whatever it is, it was just so-so.

The staff were not that friendly and the rooms were dusty, towels smelt like they have not been used for a long time and the sheets were lined with tiny dead insects. The supposed 'queen size bed' were just two single beds pushed together.. Disappointing..

It's sad, because all the previous reviews regarding this guesthouse are great but again, I am assuming it's because the owners are not around so the staff did not really bother that much. We were after all the only guest in the entire guesthouse that day...

Hope it runs well just like the reviews have shown, even if the owners are not around..

Date of stay: June 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank KeishaTait
Reviewed May 3, 2015 via mobile

Only stayed one night but the hotel is really nice. Staff is super friendly, price is great and the rooms are well-designed and clean.

They have cheap motorbike rental and also free bicycles available.

If you want to visit some of the nearby islands they also offer organized and fair priced trips.

10/10 points to Sandy from me!

Date of stay: May 2015
Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank Joakim K
Reviewed April 13, 2015 via mobile

We loved everything about sandy house. the owners were very welcoming and the overall ambiance is great. We only stayed for one night because it was on our route to the islands but we felt right at home. The rooms are wonderfully decorated, very clean, modern and chic and breakfast is very tasty.

Date of stay: March 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple