All reviews yanui beach small resort rooms are clean hosts fridge motorbike transport taxi phuket thai
Reviewed January 29, 2018 via mobile

We were a little surprised by how crowded and built up Phuket is in general. I'm glad that we choose Yanui beach and thus hotel. Great hosts, the property feels tucked away and quant. Right across the street from a great beach that isn't nearly as crowded as the others in the area. No complaints. Perfect.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 17, 2018

We stayed in The Sunset View Cottage 12 nights over christmas 2017, family of 4 from Copenhagen, Denmark. After being around south Phuket and also other places in Phuket, I think we could not have choosen a better accommodation. Low key, and the whole area of Yanui has a vibe that is different from much of remaining bustling Phuket which, in my opinion can be a little uncharming in some areas. but, this place and the area is really a gem: friendly hosts, opposite perfect beach also for snorkeling behind the rock in the middle of Yanui beach. Nice and well maintained houses. I like that it is small and family owned, a good contrast to the more unpersonal hotel chains etc. I have nothing bad to say, can only recommend fully
A great advantage is the one more restaurant on-site. You will eat there all the time, trust me!
We also went to Naiharn beach alot, also a very nice beach.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Vibe R
Reviewed December 14, 2017 via mobile

Peace and Nature at the tip of Phuket enjoy sunset views and fabulous food at 1more restaurant part of www. yanuiseaview.com bungalows last of the old school Thai Family resort's only 7 bungalows beach front chill style

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed December 3, 2017 via mobile

We stayed almost 2 weeks in the wonderful Yanui Seaview Cottage and loved every minute of it. Spacious room, very clean, fresh linen and towels daily. Very lovely Kung and family looked after us, always helpful and kind. I will recommend you to all of my friends and family and we are looking forward to our next stay in your beautiful place! Thank you for making our holiday a perfect one.
Kind regards
Christine and son

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank ChristineL5155
Reviewed August 16, 2017

My daughter and I spent a week here and had a fabulous time. Pooka took us around Rawai and other sites and a dinner. The Yanui Seaview is just steps from the beautiful beach and minutes to Rawai, Naiharn and several lookout points. The rooms are clean, new, and very comfortable and well air-conditioned. It was so convenient to have a scooter on site to rent. Pooka called in her friend for our Thai massages and arranged transport to the Phuket night market and back to the airport. I am going back!!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family