We stayed a week in their Superior Jacuzzi room.
+ Very nice pool area, with good sunbeds.
+ Friendly staff, quiet area.
- It was a bit overgrown around the outdoor space of our room, making the room a bit dark.
- Expensive restaurant.
For the price we paid it was a great deal, but the official prices are way too high in my opinion.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mangosteen Resort & Ayurveda Spa, Phuket. Located near Nai Harn Beach in the South of Phuket, Mangosteen Resort & Ayurveda Spa sits on a private hillside. This adult only Boutique Resort offers high standards of personalized service in a secluded and serene environment. Only 41 villa style rooms ensure privacy and tranquility. The rooms are designed as a "home away from home" by Interior Designer John Underwood to ensure guests have a most enjoyable stay. Surrounded by tropical gardens, each Villa feels like a piece of private paradise. Private Villa gardens offer a Jacuzzi tub. Enjoy the breathtaking views of the Andaman Sea and Phuket Island. All units are generous in space. The center of the resort consists of the 680 sqm free form pool, the Restaurant, the Lounge Bar and the Ayurveda Destination Spa. A free shuttle service is offered to the guests to make the short trip to Nai Harn beach, one of the best beaches in Phuket and Asia. Your unique Ayurveda Destination Spa Resort near Phuket's best beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity.ca, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ctrip TA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mangosteen Resort & Ayurveda Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Tulip Mangosteen Hotel Rawai
- Mangosteen Hotel Nai Harn
- Mangosteen Resort Nai Harn
- Mangosteen Resort & Ayurveda Spa Phuket/Rawai, Thailand