“Awesome Trip with Attentive Staff”
Review of Phuket Sail Tours

Phuket Sail Tours
Ranked #3 of 50 Tours in Thalang District
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Phuket Sail Tours is a family run business with over 13 years experience in Phuket, Krabi and Khao Lak. We offer a range of high quality tours to Phi Phi and Phang Nga Bay. We keep the number of guests on each tour low, we do not over crowd our boats. Activities include snorkeling, canoeing, caving, swimming, beach picnics, relaxing and more. All year round. We have sought the best places and know how to avoid the crowds. Our tours can only be booked directly with us, we do not work through any agents. We hope to see you aboard!
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Highly recommend. I've been on six of these boat tours to various islands around Thailand and this has been my favorite by far. It's pricer than the other companies but it's worth it. All the other tours I've been on have been crowded and the boat packed with people. They also go to each location during peak hours so you end up sharing a beach with hundreds of people. This tour really focused on avoiding the crowds. Each place we stopped at we were the only tour group there and we would leave exactly when the big wave of tour groups came. There were also only 12 people on the entire speedboat which allowed you to lounge and sleep comfortably without feeling like you're invading someone's personal space. The tour guide (Sui) was extremely nice and attentive. She prioritized us and listened to our requests. She was also very funny and nice and seemed like she enjoyed her job and talking to us. They also had a cooler stocked with water, soda, candy bars, and various assortments of Thai fruits that go beyond the standard watermelon and pineapple. I really like that we only drove by James Bond Island bc from the boat I could see how crowded and touristy it was and I only really want a picture with the island as the background. The itinerary already has beaches in it anyways. I went on the Phang Bay tour and a bonus: the beach they took us to was the same one that the Victoria's Secret models visited when they were in Thailand! Overall I'm very statisfied with the trip and I highly recommend.

CpnMark, Owner at Phuket Sail Tours, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2018

Hello Victoria. Sui has some explaining to do, she never told me about Victoria's Secrets.

Anyway, thank you for joining our Explore Phang Nga Bay speed boat tour, and thank you for the very nice review. I am happy that you had a good time. It means a lot to us.

We hope you come back and see us again next time you are here. We have other places to which we want to take you.

Have fun,
Mark, Sui and the crew.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,414)
All reviews
in 95 reviews
"small group"
in 108 reviews

Reviewed April 4, 2018

We had an amazing trip to the phi phi islands with Phuket sail tours. I would highly recommend this.

We spent just the right amount of time in the various locations and the staff could not have been more helpful.

Would definitely use these again.

CpnMark, Owner at Phuket Sail Tours, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2018

Hello James, and thank you for bringing your family along for a trip to Phi Phi. I have sent a copy of your review to your guide Sui. We are both happy to see it, thank you very much.

We are glad you had a good time. I hope we see you again next time you are here, there is a lot more to see.

All the best,
Mark, Sui and the crew.

Reviewed April 4, 2018

Excellent arrangement, good food, courteous and efficient staff and overall a memorable private tour. Highly recommended.

Hello HG. Thank you very much for spending a day with on our big boat tour of Phang Nga Bay. Your guide Jack and I are very happy to read that you had a good day, thank you for letting us know.

We hope you enjoyed Phuket, and maybe we will see you again next time you are here. We have more to show you.

Happy travels,
Mark, Jack and the crew.

Reviewed April 3, 2018

This is a very good, friendly and professional local tour. I was there with family, and everyone had an amazing time. One of the boys from the crew took great care of my younger daughter and she had a really good time as a result. He even carried her around when she was tired, or played with her in the sand at the beach. We'll remember this with great pleasure for years to come.

1  Thank noiseshapes

Hi there Noisy. Thank you very much for the really nice review. Thank you also for spending a day in Phang Nga Bay with us. I am glad that you family had a good time.

We hope to see you again next time you are here, there is a lot more to see.

Mark and the crew.

See more reviews
Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

Family including an 8 and a 5 year old - absolutely brilliant speedboat tour to Phang Nga bay. The staff couldn’t have been more helpful and were very attentive to the children’s needs - helping them walk through a beautiful cave, snorkelling etc. Boat was lovely and the small group numbers made the trip so much more personalised for us. Visited lots of lovely beaches and as soon as big boats arrived at a beach, we moved on to find a quieter one. Didn’t like the village on stilts - would avoid the prawns Thoroughly recommend - we enjoyed it so much we are going to book the tour to Phi Phi.

Hello Jo. Thank you for coming on our Phang Nga Bay speed boat tour, and thank you for the very nice review. I am pleased you had a good time, and I have sent a copy of your review to your guide Korn so he can be pleased too.

Sorry to hear about the prawns, I am not sure what happened there. Just to be on the safe side I will email everyone else on the tour to see if they got ill. It could happen, but we have been going to the same restaurant for years and we have found them to be very good. Nice people too.

I hope we see you aboard for the trip to Phi Phi.

Happy travels,