All reviewsudonchinese restaurantshopping centreright next doorbreakfast buffetwelcome drinknight marketcentral department storecentral locationhard bedsvery nice hotelenjoyed my stayswimming poolbig hotelud townnong khaicentara
Reviewed March 31, 2018

The hotel is ok but with some details that make it average.
Positive: The service when you arrive to the airport, the people in general, the Egyptian sandwich if you ask for room service.
Negative: The shower was a little bit broken, my room wasn't very new, breakfast was good but there were too much people and it wasn't very well organized.
I was in a business trip maybe it is different if you on holidays

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed March 30, 2018

I stayed for two nights, in two different rooms. The hotel looks good, but I found there are many small details that keep the hotel from being a true oasis of comfort. The beds are incredibly firm, in my opinion, one step above sleeping on the floor. It is an okay hotel. I think that it may be overpriced due to the convenience of the mall. I will say that they have some very accomplished musicians playing in the lobby bar and in the outdoor beer garden. I try to make the best of every situation...

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

Located in Udon Thani, second largest city after Bangkok, heaps of culture, not as busy as Bangkok, Central festival shopping centre locate across, has restaurants, bars walking distance, heaps of taxis took took, beautiful park close by, just so much to do, it’s in land so no beaches but has amazing river with house boats close to enjoy relaxing day out on the water, will not disappoint

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 15, 2018 via mobile

Hotel is nearby shopping and food Centre, I like breakfast set up menus and cocktail at lobby bar, I would say thank you Khun Sherry at beer garden for excellence service during my stayed, I would be back in December for NY celebrate.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Centaraudonthani, Manager at Centara Hotel & Convention Centre Udon Thani, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing Centara Hotel & Convention Centre Udon Thani for your visit to Udon Thani.Thank you also for sharing your comments. We are very happy you enjoyed your stay with us. Our team feels very encouraged by your positive feedback.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Centara Hotel & Convention Centre Udon Than

With kind regards, Centara Hotel & Convention Centre Udon Thani, Management

Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

We were part of a classic cars tour group that roamed along the Mekong River, and we had stayed in five different hotels in the Northeast of Thailand before we ended up here. So, we are talking about comparison. The Centara stands out in all respects. Convenience. Quality. Reception. Bell Services. Food. Parking. Rooms. Cleanliness. Speed. Smiles. Professionalism. Hospitality. Charm of Thailand. You name it all. What it could not offer us in terms of scenic locations it fulfilled in all other areas of expectations. We want to praise the bell service highly for being always there with efficiency and gentleness when we needed to park and maneuver our cars into tight parking spaces. The service of this hotel is five-stars plus.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends