1,453 results
All reviews beauty spa beautiful hotel short flight touristic zone enjoyable stay inside pool kite surfing houmt souk hotel management nice beach kids club djerba zafferano turquoise french sea sports
Reviewed June 17, 2018 via mobile

To whom it may Concern,

With reference to my last trip to Radisson blu Djerba I do regret to express my deep disappointment.
Looks like it is no more the brilliant Radisson blu our best destination every time we are back to Djerba .
We felt frustrated by the deterioration of the standard which in our concern is forecasting for more drop if nothing is rectified timely .
We do love and care enough about this lovely pearl .
Please do the necessary to rectify and bring this lovely hotel up to it’s previous high standard.

With our deep Respect

Sincerely Yours

Mme Houda Filali

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Marwa B,   P.A To General Manager at Radisson Blu Palace Resort & Thalasso, Djerba, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2018

Dear Mrs Filali ,

Thank you for your review of your stay at Radisson Blu Resort & Thalasso, Djerba.
I am sorry that your stay was not up to you expectations.

I want to thank you for bringing this issue to the fore. I send all your complaints to the services concerned, they will do the necessary so that, when you come soon, you are satisfied.

We would like to welcome you with hope for a very special occasion. I am personally at your service and would like to hear from you soon.

Do not hesitate to contact us if we can be useful.

Regards,

P.A To General Manager

Reviewed June 12, 2018

great for relaxing, so peaceful, nice beach but not for swimming, pool was great, food is good, not crowded , no rush, rooms are well decorated, weather was perfect, select the seview room so you can listen the waves during day & night

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu
1  Thank Volkan K
Marwa B, P.A To General Manager at Radisson Blu Palace Resort & Thalasso, Djerba, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2018

Dear Volkan ,
Thank you for taking the time and sharing your impression with us. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time here in Radisson Blu Palace and hope to welcome you again very soon.
Best regards,
P.A To General Manager

Reviewed April 29, 2018

I was recommended this hotel by a friend. As a woman, when I travel by myself, I need to check quite a few boxes before I go and this hotel certainly met and exceeded expectations!!!

The property is located on the Mediterranean sea, has very well maintained gardens, great food, the staff go the extra mile and the spa area is truly healing! So if you are looking for some recharge time, it’s a lovely place to stay. Check out the reflexology treatment, the Chinese healing massage and the beauty / relaxation cures. There are also sports activities and kite surfing nearby. It’s a short flight from many European cities, however feels a world away, an oriental atmosphere, and a great place for a recharge! And, as always it’s the people who make the real difference and here I found them going the extra mile. I don’t remember everyone’s name but would like to thank the guest relations manager who helped me find a quite nice room so I could do meditation overlooking the sea; Fatiha at the reception who arranged an English speaking knowledgeable taxi driver / guide who showed off the beaten path archaeological sites on the island; and Samira at the beauty spa for the excellent pedicures/manicures. In addition the hotel management has a hands on approach and the Assistant General Manager, Haider directly requested and carefully listened to guest input and feedback. So overall, a very enjoyable stay!

1  Thank Travelsmart19
Marwa B, P.A To Hotel Manager Marwa Bouassida at Radisson Blu Palace Resort & Thalasso, Djerba, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2018

Dear Customer, Thank you very much for the kindness of your comment. We are very touched that you have quoted team that strive to make your experience among us the most unforgettable and memorable possible. I am happy to know that the comfort and cleanliness of the room as well as the buffet at breakfast and dinner was to your liking. I hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you again very soon.
P.A To Hotel Manager
Marwa Bouassida

Reviewed April 16, 2018

Very interesting & good stay. Feeling at home specially with reception group .alos about the food is very delicious and whatever you ask they bring it to you immediately. For cleaning the room is very high standard and professional on time and we do not feel boring. For security is extremely good and very experience for their work.sporting center is very healthy and you can feel that people are caring about you

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu
1  Thank capitanobijou
Reviewed April 11, 2018

Clean, comfortable and very big rooms.
Food is good and varied, restaurants are clean.
Staff is very kind and friendly but not very professional.
Hotel well managed.
It was a good experience. I'll go back there for sure !!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Franck C
Marwa B, P.A To Hotel Manager at Radisson Blu Palace Resort & Thalasso, Djerba, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2018

Dear Mr Franck ,
Thank you very much for spending your precious time to share the experience of your recent stay with us.

We are glad you liked the service provided in our house and we will surely pass on the feedback to our staff!

It would be our pleasure to welcome you again soon and remain with kind regards,
Kind regards,