See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 9, 2017

Phebus is a nice small hotel with very friendly staff and family friendly swimming pool , terrace and bar, and the best of all, its Sun-Set Beach bar offerign DJ and Live music with a colorful seating and dancefloor on the beach sand. the wooden seating area in a very natural style gives it a sweeter feeling when with friends. Highly recommended for Visitors of Tunis.

Room Tip: East side give view on the pool and the beach, for sunnier mornings... west rooms are quiter, having a nicer view for the sunset.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Khaled B, Directeur général at Phebus, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2017

Reviewed May 23, 2017 via mobile

First of all if you're like me, before picking a hotel with amenities I like to look at prices. And this hotel was amazing for me since I travel in a budget. I'm not like any other reviewer I like to state numbers. I paid $160 for 5days and 4 nights WITH breakfast included! I must admit it is about half an hour drive or less from the airport but was on the beach and very peaceful. I say half an hour because we got lost trying to find our way through Tunis Lol. The people working there were very nice and helpful. The room was big, it came with a double bed and a sofa bed. It also had a balcony overlooking the pool which was nice to wake up to. The breakfast was pretty normal but there was some Arabic plates that were nice like Shakshuka which was really good.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Khaled B, Directeur général at Phebus, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2017

Reviewed October 18, 2016

I stayed for 2 nights at this hotel. The common areas are very modern and comfortable. There is a small private beach with a bar/restaurant available for guests, as well as 2 pools.

The rooms are basic. I had a sea view room, however, and it was nice to hear the waves.

Breakfast buffet was decent but not luxurious.

There is a very popular nightclub in this hotel that opens at 11pm on weekend nights. Thankfully I did not hear any noise from it.

Also, note that this location is quite a drive from the main parts of Tunis that you'll probably want to see.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed August 15, 2016

It is kind of a Highway Hostel more than a Luxury Hotel. The Staff is very poor, service is hard to get. Also, the newly opened Beach Lounge "Blooming Gammarth" is a way of "Italian Mafia Lounge". Bouncers impolite, waiters looking for tips more than the comfort of customers (they smile for selected people "privileged !!!!"). I expected a high standard of service for the prices to pay, but really it is not worth it. Disappointed for the Beach Lounge and the Hotel.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Zied_Dahmani
Reviewed March 4, 2016 via mobile

The worst hotel seen in my life ! Bad service, dirty rooms ! I tried one night club there they told me it's for after party !!! All the staff there tried to get money from you with all the ways ! I was really disappointed I felt like I am on the street not in hotel ! Really I felt scared ! The question is where is the management !! Are they involved ???!! I suppose to stay there for two days but from the first day I escaped and I didn't even ask for my money that I paid !

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends