Houda Yasmine Hammamet
US$139
Hotels.com
Saphir Palace & Spa(Hammamet)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$59
US$156
  • Beachfront
SENTIDO Aziza Beach Golf & Spa(Hammamet)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$61
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Bel Azur(Hammamet)
US$96
Hotel Mehari Hammamet(Hammamet)(Great Value!)
US$80
Hotel Menara(Hammamet)(Great Value!)
US$37
US$20
1,097 results
All reviewsanimation teamaqua gymtwistertitoholidaytunisiaentertainmentdisco
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 September 2016

In pictures, it looks nice, but in reality, it's a really seedy place. It supposed to have 4 stars, but i would give it max 2 stars, rooms are dirty, a bathroom is horrible, and the worst part is food. It's almost uneatable. Only bright side of this hotel is swimming food and nearby hotel beach

I would never recommend this hotel to anyone

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
HoudaHotelsTunisia, Responsable relations clients at Houda Yasmine Hammamet, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2016

Dear Marko,

I would like to convey my deepest thanks for taking the time to express your feeling regarding your stay at the Hotel Houda Yasmine Hammamet.

It is important for us to have feebacks from our clients as it helps us to improve the quality of our service.
We have noted your unsatisfaction about our Hotel and we are deeply sorry.

Please be assured you that your satisfaction is our priority at all times and that we shall always try to bring our guests an impeccable service and environment.

Again we are sorry for all inconveniences but we hope to see again in Houda Yasmine Hammame in order to show you the quality of our service.

Do not hesitate to contact me at info.yasmine@houdahotelstunisia.com when you are coming back.

Kind regards.

Reviewed 3 August 2016 via mobile

On The mediteranean coast of Tunisia sits the pearl tourist area of Hammamet. The Southern and Yasmine Hammamet ports offer many boat excursions and fishing or cruising opportunities at very reasonable local currency costs. Ride for 3 to 4 hours on a pirate ship for just $25 local dollars which exchanges to about 50 cents Canadian per Tunisian $1.00.

Resorts here are of great value for your dollar when booked online. And many include meals at least breakfast...the one i stayed at was half board and included a daily buffet dinner as well.

Pay the bit extra to stay at a resort that has beach @4+ stars many do in Hammamet. Ocean front is clean beaches and warm waters in Summer months.

I stayed at the Hotel Nesrine and enjoyed my stay immensely. Staff is freindly and accomodating, security is tight on the resort and in the whole tourist area as well. I never felt any risk of an incident while I visited. Many Europeans and local and Algerian families frequent this touristic area, while 50 minutes drive from Tunis, many hotels offer shuttle services to and from the airport.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Amar B, Responsable relations publiques at Houda Yasmine Hammamet, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2017

Dear,

We are very pleased to know that you had a pleasant stay in our hotel. We also, would like to thank you for taking time to post a comment which will help us to continually satisfy our guests. Your nice comments motivate us and keep us looking for excellency.

Reviewed 27 June 2016 via mobile

Last time I visited this property was on 2014 & I get a chance to visit it once more this year. It's a pleasure to be here even though there is no that much guest since it's Ramadan time. Rooms are too comfortable except there is an issue with the AC they must show the guest how to put it on . Girls in the reception area professional. Food quality is great & there is enough varieties. I'm sorry to mention it there is a fatty Chef who show to guest @ dinner time bad face & looks tired with zero appetite to work while the rest of his colleagues ( Chef) are so nice to the guests. Animation team with their lovely smile & professional approach to the guests are making the difference in the hotel, they so helpful & approachable people ( Mago & her colleagues ) . @ the end I enjoy a lot my stay & I'll recommend the hotel to my friends & family.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
HoudaHotelsTunisia, Responsable relations clients at Houda Yasmine Hammamet, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2016

Dear Nesin,

We will share them with our team, in order to become better and better in the future!
Your nice comments motivate us and keep us looking for excellency.

Reviewed 21 May 2016 via mobile

I stayed for a few days. First I was by myself then I was waiting for my partner to arrive. The best parts about this hotel were the meals, the cleanliness and the location.

Pros:
-Meals are buffet and delicious with some vegetarian options
-Spa with massage, sauna, etc. the staff is SO nice in the spa
-Very clean rooms
-Bathtub clean and nice
-Price good for what we got
-Easy to walk to beach, marina, and a couple little markets nearby to buy snacks and water

Cons:
-Beds are TERRIBLE. Could literally feel the springs. I mean very very bad. And the queen was two twins pushed together.
-Wifi doesn't work in rooms. Only in lobby and hallways.
-Security harassed my partner, he has long big hair and a long beard and I know it was because of how he looks.
-No local restaurants within walking distance, only the ones meant for tourists.
-TV was a joke wasn't happening

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Holly,

On behalf of the whole team of Houda Yasmine Hammamet we thank you for sharing your experience. Your nice comments motivate us and keep us looking for excellency but we are so sorry to see you did not enjoy your overall experience with us.

Our goal is to consistently provide superior service and accommodations and your comments are very important to us. The feedback we receive from our guests enables us to target problem areas and take the necessary actions to ensure similar situations can be avoided in the future.

We look forward to regaining your faith, with another visit to our hotel.

Reviewed 18 May 2016

Awesome location and happy staff all you can dry and eat in the lovely sun.hotel clean and tidy.good shows at night and even the mangers keen to say hi. Really nice beach and fun trips out like guard biking!

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple