Stayed 12-23/10/18. A wonderful hotel with very friendly and professional staff - nothing was too much trouble.
* The modern room included a safe, tea/coffee making facilities, fridge, and very comfortable beds.
* The evening entertainment was very professional. Great for all age groups.
* The food was great. Especially, the local fish.
* Nomeen, the restaurant manager, and Adel, our waiter were amazing. Friendly and professionally.
** Amour, the Thomas Cook rep, was in the hotel every morning and most evenings. Always ready to help.
** The pool area manager was very kind and helpful every day. The large lawned grounds didn’t have a proper sandy beach but had no beach hawkers common to the area.
* HIGHLY RECOMMENDED - We took the one day Thomas Cook tour to Carthage, Sidi Bou Said, Bardo Museum, and the Tunis Medina - including lunch - on a Saturday. Amazing value for money. Maadi, the tour guide, was very informative and professional. A joy to listen to.
In conclusion, this was a great 4 Star hotel with lots of friendly and kind staff. Looking forward to my next visit.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking