Nahrawess Hotel
  • Restaurant
Hotel Albatros(Hammamet)
Yadis Hammamet(Hammamet)
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 June 2010

We spent our easter holiday 2008 in Tunisia, Hammamet and stayed in this hotel.
Rooms ok but a little small. Service ok. food very good. Buffet breakfast with every thing I wanted even a pear marmelade that I never have tasted before and that was really good. Have not been able to find it any other place.
Nice evening buffet . A lot of food we never had tasted before and that is rather exiting I think. After this visit to Tunisia we now often eat couscos that we really enjoyed at Nahrawess. Another thing that I likes was the Brick. very nice.
This hotel has a big and great spa treatments and indoor swimmingpools. We had several treatments and it was nice and much cheaper than home.
I also tried out the indoor swimmingpool in the spa area. very nice.
Beautiful surroundings with trees and flowers. We did not try out the outdoor swimmingpools or the sea because it was in mars and the temperatures was not that hot . This hotel is placed a bit fare from the senter of hammamet and you need a car or a taxi to get into the senter of Hammamet. The staff on this hotel was nice and spesiallly when you tip them.
Be aware of that you are not allowed to take any bottles of water or any soda etc. from the outside and into the hotel area. You have to buy everything you want inside the hotel. But for the first time in my life I used everything in the minibar and that was not expensive so it dit not really matter.
During our stay in Tunisia we had the two days trip down to the sahara and the one day trip to sidi bon said and tunis. I would highly recomened to visit this country and not spend all your time on the beach if you visit in a time of the year that is not so hot.
tunisia is a very interesting country to see and I was so happy that we did this two trips during our stay.

• Stayed: March 2008, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 May 2010

I spent the spring break vacation in Nahrawess Hotel for a Thalasso Therapy trip in May 2010, and I can say that was the best holyday experience I have known. Everything was simply perfect ! It’s a high quality facility were service, room, thalasso center and the beach are on top. The staff is very present, kind and helpful. The hotel is on board of an exceptional mediterran beach. It’s a very nice area . I highly recommend the Nahraess hotel and it's Thalasso center.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank kyle87us
Reviewed 30 December 2009

Great place- ultra clean and well kept..laundry smell would hit you right when you enter the rooms, the towels and linen are soft and the beds extremely comfortable..
we went for a a quiet and relaxing time and it was a blust! the staff are very friendly, effective and attentive to detail, good facilities throughout...The pool area was kept clean all day around and the beach is one of the most beautiful of this coast, crystal clear water...The food is good at the buffet but we most enjoyed the seaside restaurant for fish grills.
I most definitely recommand a spa package, as they offer a variety of massage treatments and a special oriental treat...the hammam ritual is authentic with full body peeling and natural clay body mask..amazing!

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with friends
1  Thank SoniaM_9
Reviewed 25 August 2009

The rooms were clean and the location of the hotel is good,
but as for service, food and animation- can´t say anything good.
It also has a peculiarity- a local wedding takes place at one of the restaurants of the hotel.It is noisy, music and voices can be heard even after midnight.
Food consists almost of different kinds of vegetables, meat is either too spicy or not soft.
It has become all-inclusive since June and that service is a failure. For example, if you want a drink- you can oder only one and if you want 2 for 1 person you would have to wait 15 minutes in best case.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Dryas
Reviewed 16 May 2009

Rooms very clean, everyday the staff makes the bed in another shape, they clean every inch of the room, and use a super parfum!
The staff is great, aqua gym trainer, games every day in the pool, close to the beach, it's own beach. Very carefull lifeguards!

The reception always looked after us, like we where the single group in the hotel, always asked how do we feel, and if we need something else.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled as a couple