my wife and myself have just got back from saphir palace after a wonderfull ten days, we found the staff and management very helpfull and friendly. the bellboy zied allways had a smile on his face.we were given room 239 which is on the second floor at the front of the hotel overlooking the beach fantastic bathroom with an amazingly powerfull shower, the room was large and the bed very comfortable, the maid cleaned and made the bed everyday . food was very good with a wide selection for all tastes if we go back to tunisia we would stay in the saphir again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The IBEROSTAR Saphir Palace Hotel offers 5-star hotel accommodations just steps from Yasmine-Hammamet Beach. Our hotel is a perfect spot for travellers in search of a peaceful, enchanting Tunisian holiday. During your stay, enjoy our tasteful and fully-equipped guestrooms, deluxe gastronomic selections, and entertainment options that will exceed your expectations. Enjoy an unforgettable Hammamet experience any time of the year - only at the IBEROSTAR Saphir Palace Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Otel, TripOnline SA, HostelWorld, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Saphir Palace & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Saphir Palace Hotel Hammamet
- Accor Saphir Palace Hammamet
- Sofitel Hammamet
- Hammamet Sofitel