1,042 results
All reviews clarins spa luxury hotel amazing location leading hotels of the world room service infinity pool luxury service breakfast was included great amenities memorable stay beach access check in process stunning hotel special thanks hotel deserves hammamet area hotel restaurant
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

La Badira is undoubtedly one of the best hotels in Tunisia. I have visited it twice, once with my sister during summer, and a second time with my mother during winter, so I can say I’ve experienced it during multiple seasons. It has never failed to impress. The beauty and the architecture of the hotel, from the entrance to the rooms is marvelous. The minimalist designs and white and blue tones make the whole place very luxurious looking and instagram worthy hahaha. Naturally, anyone who’s planing to visit La Badira knows about its amazing infinity pools. I’m personally a sucker for the indoors one! It’s usually not very crowded and so beautiful and calm with glass windows all over. I vividly recommend going there during sunset, the view is absolutely breath-taking. As I said, the room is very beautiful and quite comfortable with a great shower and bathroom. The mini bar is fully stocked with all kinds of drinks and light snacks. As for the restaurants, I’ve had meals at each one of them and they’re all great. The servers are so nice and friendly and always ready to explain some things or help you out with picking a meal based on you like and what you don’t like. I looove the Ravioli in the Zahilah!! The breakfast was also great and very varied, especially on sunday during Brunch.
La Badira is one of my favourite places in Tunisia and I can’t wait to be back soon ❤️
10/10 would recommend to any tourist or local.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank maissa66
Amal D, Responsable relations clients at La Badira, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Ms.Maysa,

Thank you for these nice comments we are very happy that you appreciated your stay at La Badira. We will share your support with our team which will be so encouraged by your remarks. At La Badira, one of The Leading Hotels of the World, we continuously strive to meet your needs and expectations, therefore your feedback is very important to us.

Hope to receive you back very soon.

Reviewed November 2, 2018

This place is beautiful. The rooms are nice, great light, clean, beautifully decorated, nice shower. The breakfast is good, the service is good, and the price of wine is fair. The pool is soo beautiful at sunset and the private beach is exceptional. There is also no smoking inside which keeps it fresh.

The gym is large but could use a bit more equipment. Additionally, the spa pool is not heated, which is a little disappointing in the colder months. The steam room is perfect! The pedicure at the spa is not worth the money however. It is quick, the feet do not soak long enough to really do anything with, and they barely message in or scrub them.

The restaurant is good, the waiters are very friendly, and the free mint tea after dinner is amazing.

Cabs are easy to get if you don't mind walking a bit and there is a good crepe place and other hotel restaurant options near by.

I would 100% recommend staying here, as it is a great hotel for the price. The nicest hotel we stayed at in Tunisia.

Room Tip: Pool view is the best at sunset.
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Amal D, Responsable relations clients at La Badira, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Ms.Nicole,

Thank you for your comments regarding your stay at La Badira, it's always a pleasure to receive a guest feedback. We informed our SPA manager to take the necessary measures about the points you listed and we are happy that you really enjoyed your stay with us.

Thank you once again for sharing your experience and we look forward to welcome you back.

Reviewed October 28, 2018

A real 5 star experience, very friendly staff all round, Mongia (housekeeping) was particularly great!

The suite was spacious, comfortable and well equipped, infinity pool on the balcony is idyllic - excellent wifi throughout and wonderful views across the bays..

The pool bar is the perfect spot for a drink to watch the sunset..

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Amal D, Responsable relations clients at La Badira, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2018

On behalf of the whole team of La Badira we thank you for sharing your experience. Your nice comments motivate us and keep us looking for excellency. We hope to receive you back very soon.

Reviewed October 21, 2018

Large room, clean. Clean hotel and excellent beach.
I found hotel restaurants poor providing tasteless food. They tried to reinvent food especially in the Tunisian restaurant but I call that a failure (this is my opinion).
At reception especially the staff at night should learn how to respect people and how to treat them well. This is the basics of being sitting at the front when they impact first clientele impressions.
I was disppointed by the welcomeness at arrival, I was disappointed to find a room with not working TV and I was disappointed not to find an iron and table in the room and the hotel does not even provide one forcing you to use their cleaning facility while I was afraid for my shirt to be damaged.
When called the person on the phone without tact just informed me that it was their policy.
I found the hotel awesome but certain members of the staff really rude. I recommend the hotel to take action on that.
I reported this at the hotel and the director nicely took action to make feel appreciated. Personnally I don't like the after the fact fixing issues, I just want things to be done as per hotel process and be consistent with all customers.
Ah! I forgot to mention that when I departed the valet was ironic because I had a dinky rent car. I would welcome here in my hometown to show him what I drive.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Amal D, Responsable relations clients at La Badira, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay at La Badira. I am sorry that some of our services did not meet your expectations, please allow me to express my sincerest apologies. I reported your review to the concerned managers to take the appropriate measures and to prevent any future occurrences. At La Badira, one of The Leading Hotels of the World, we continuously strive to meet your needs and expectations, therefore your feedback is very important to us. We do not have iron boards at our suites but our laundry service is at our guests disposal and we take so much care about their clothes. Our staff have no right to judge a guest by his car type, this reflects never our policies and procedures.
We wish if you could give us more details about the problems you had with our staff's behaviour, your remarks are so important to us. Please send us an e-mail to this adress: guest.relation@labadira.com

Thank you for sharing your experience and we will be waiting for your reply.

Luxury Yours,

Reviewed October 20, 2018 via mobile

Amazing hotel with amazing staff. Still have another week here so loving it. Sometimes scary travelling on your own but the staff here really go out of the way and assist you wherever they can. Concierge Mr Sami and Head Concierge Hayek Hmaied went out of there way to help me with pharmacy, cabs and restaurant recommendations. Housekeeping supervisor Abdallah also great when resolving something and going out of his way to confirm everything was good. Was worth paying for the upgraded room which has pool and sea view. It’s an amazing room. Food in the hotel restaurant was amazing and pictures to follow. Breakfast included is fabulous and lovely attentive waiters. Still to try the Clarins spa but know it will be amazing. Reasonably price too. If only the weather could stay as fabulous as the hotel and its staff. Being a Housekeeping Manager myself back in London I know what a hard job they do and they do it well. Room is clean and housekeeping here do a top job. No one could write a negative review on this place unless they were seriously deluded. Hotel grounds are beautiful. The GM should be very proud of his team. Hotel is out of the way but it only costs £2 in a cab to get to the old medina. Having worked in the Ritz and The Savoy I can honestly say this hotel deserves to be in The Leading Hotels of the world book. Just hoping the weather can hold out now to complete a fabulous holiday.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo
Amal D, Responsable relations clients at La Badira, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2018

On behalf of La Badira team, we thank you for sharing your experience. As a member of The Leading Hotels of the World, we continuously strive to meet your needs and expectations, therefore your feedback is very important to us.
We will share your comments with our team which will be certainly encouraged by your remarks.

Thank you once again for posting your review and all of La Badira team is at your disposal to make your stay with us so memorable and enjoyable.