All reviews water polo animation team pizza darts simo czech tunisia sun
Reviewed August 29, 2015

I have been to this hotel 2 weeks ago with my family. It was awful, it is not that it is just old but dirty too. Ants were everywhere in our rooms, bathroom was broken ,TV doesn't work and air conditioner too. Food was miserable. fortunately we took it just for spending the night no more. I do not recommend this hotel to people who really want to enjoy hotel staying. I regret having been there and I will never go back there.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Hedia S
Reviewed August 26, 2015 via mobile

Hello, I was here in August, this hotel is very good!
Animation is pretty cool, they trying to make you feel alright and you can play some games on the beach.
Also you can stay and relax near the swimming pool or in evening you can go to the show, which happens everyday.
Food is okay and you can find a lot of things which they cook with themselves.
Rooms are good and housekeeping happens everyday.
So I like this hotel and one day I want to return there.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Katrin17130
Reviewed August 25, 2015 via mobile

The Animation team is very good and the shows that they prepare for you are also very good. The pool is fairly big so at certain times you can play water polo.
Darts,volleyball,aquagym are also done here.
Free WiFi in reception.
I will miss my friend zazou

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Vojta H
Reviewed August 24, 2015 via mobile

Hello I am Vanessa I make my holiday in hotel Topkapi beach I am so happy and I want to come back next year. I like so much animation team Dali, Zazou, Simo, Magi, Momo it's very nice show I like restaurant, I like swimming pool, I like reception and thanks for all. Bye

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
5  Thank Vanessa T
Reviewed August 11, 2015

Hi! I want to tell you how I spent my weekend in hotel Topkapi! we arrived in the evening at the hotel we were greeted by animators, immediately took our things and we went to check in! The hotel is very bright, spacious, nice staff! The room was very comfortable, the balcony overlooked the pool and the stage, which for us was very positive! We always knew what was happening on the territory of the hotel!:) The room has everything you need - shower, toilet, bed, shower gels, soap, towel! Every day the room is cleaned by a maid, which makes exquisite drawings from bed linen! Accustomed we went to explore the hotel grounds: the grounds are small, but very cozy (small pool, sunbeds on the grass, tables, stage) has a minimum, which is needed for a good holiday! We were at the hotel when I was told about the murder of tourists, but thanks to the coordinated team of personnel, impressions about the holiday were only positive! Every day I do exercises, charging a lot, drank tea, Tea, TEA, lots of tea!!! I had olives, cigarettes, lots of food (pizza, cake, chicken, potatoes, watermelon). Good weekend!! In the evening, the animators did a great show, in which participated the tourists, dancing Maria Luma, Zina, Suavemente - I miss you!! I want to say a huge thank you to Dali, Momo, Zazu, Tito, HAMRONI, Nefe - the guide to touroperator Express Tour and the entire staff for a wonderful holiday!!! This hollidays I will remember and hope to arrive at the hotel again! Spiking magyltesh my best summer company!

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family