All reviewsel mansouranimation teamnight showsevery eveningwater polotunisiaseaholidayentertainmentarcherydancing
Reviewed July 16, 2016 via mobile

Very nice hotel in Mahdia. Perfect beach -the most beautiful I've ever seen. Very clean&green territory . Friendly stuff and animation team, except grumpy Ali, if all of the team was trying to help us to make our time better -he did nothing.,no hi no hello, just paying attention to german tourists , probably because he doesn't speak russian at all. Our last night in the hotel i guess he was drunk and he was to trying to kiss my friend despite she is married .
I can recommend this hotel for the people after 50 , because it's very quiet place, not allowed to make any noise after 23.00 and no where to go outside.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed September 23, 2015 via mobile

We got there late in the evening and we were offered dinner (we were starving)! Food was good/okay. Everyone can find something they will like or you can go visit the shops opposite the hotel (however they are expensive so go into town). I loved the country as well as the beach and the hotel! It was very clean, you can smoke anywhere and you would never found ash or left of cigarettes! Staff was very funny and tried their best for us to enjoy the week.. Whether was amazing.. There have been some stuff which wasn't perfect but then again nothing is perfect. We have done so many excursion as we had a Thomson rep (you can talk to them even if you didn't book with Thomson). On the other hand we planned our days ourself and went to see the Friday market in the morning(it's worth it and don't forget to bargain!!) we also did a lot of water sports which you can just book on the beach with the guys. All over it was a very good week and I wish I could go back there however after what happened in June I wouldn't recommend to fly to Tunisia for now! I travelled in June myself and the incident happened whilst I was there however the staff was nice and protective. We were not allowed to leave the hotel without any good reason and police was everywhere (beach, outside hotel gates, near the shops etc)...

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank mo774
Reviewed September 7, 2015

Lovely hotel, average All inclusive food, nice beach area, lovely spacious room, ok staff & nice pool areas and helpful pool staff. Surrounding area very unclean and felt unsafe when we travelled in to Mahida Town (returned after 30 minutes) very dirty place. Male staff were far too troublesome to the younger British women and it felt quite uncomfortable witnessing the almost stalking behaviour. Would not recommend it to single girls but as a couple it was fine. Visited in June 2013 for a week.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank phil_maria_2012
Reviewed August 11, 2015

This was my first solo holiday as being married for 35 years we only went on holiday as a couple. This was a totally new experience for me, although a good holiday it was strange being on my own, I did meet a nice couple whilst in resort on this wonderful "all inclusive" holiday. I would definitely visit Tunisia againa in the future.

Room Tip: Rooms to the rear and facing the pool are preferable.
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo
2  Thank Philip M
Reviewed July 28, 2015

This is the most horrible holiday we've ever had, it was the first relaxing holiday.. we've been put off for life. The staff only know in English "I love you" and "Beautiful", this is a real help when you just want to ask were something is. The Wi-Fi doesn't work at all. The rooms are dated, we lived off chips for a week. Also we left some mints on the table in the room and came back for them and they had gone.. If you do go on this holiday, I advice take your own food & cover up as the staff in the hotel stare and don't take the lift as me and my friend nearly got trapped in the doors of the lift & don't book extra trips as no one speaks English! We went quid biking and the bike wouldn't turn on and they didn't understand and there were monkeys tied up.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family