Vincci El Mansour
  • Restaurant
  • Beachfront
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsel mansouranimation teamgreat holidayevery eveningnight showswater polobeach volleyballbeach staffice creamtunisiaentertainmentseamarioarcherygymnasticsprogramsports
Reviewed September 6, 2017

i really want to note this hotel as 3* hotel rating and services was poor ,the room are clean really thank at housekeeping department ,
and i was really dispointed by the security services at the beach where the guy of security take off my luggage form my beach chair in order to reserved to the hotel owner and his friends with out excusied !!!!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed August 31, 2017

It's very beautiful, clean hotel and what´s more, we found there treated beach with pure sea near it. Meals through all inclusive were really colorful and tasty, we didn't stay hungry for a moment, nor a drinking water was problem. Hotel was safe and clean. The staff was always nice and smiling, just like we expected on vacation. We didn't have any problem. This holiday is for everyone whether for families, couples or friends in case there are a lot of activities mediated by team of animators , so everyone can find something interesting to do.Mentioned animation team was making from the morning until an evening program. These people are amazing and creative so people who like to have fun can't be bored there. There were also gymnastics, water aerobics, stepaerobics, zumba, bocca, beach volleyball, darts and a lot of other activities included in program. Thank you Jass, Jozef, Mario, Chico and Lilou!You're the best animators ever ! They cared also about evening program, every evening, we had some competetions, dancing or skits for everyone. Always in good mood, synchronized, filling others with positive energy. They made our trip even better! There's nothing else to say. If I could, I'll come back tommorow. The best vacation ever ! Thank you everyone ❤️

Stayed: August 2017
2  Thank Alžbeta H
Reviewed August 31, 2017 via mobile

They have the worst security and beach staff ever in Tunisia!!!! extremly rude, impolite and racist. I would not recommend this place to anyone I kno2 or dont know. Rent a house in Mahdia on your own much better and much safer than being around the most unprofessional and rude staff ever!!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Youmna E
Reviewed August 17, 2017 via mobile

I was having a rest in this hotel for 10 days this summer and absolutely everything was more than perfect!!! Can't just imagine that people, service, activities could be so good, cause spending time in this hotel is not only eating food, drinking, lying on the beach... it is like every day party! Of course, especially i want to concentrate attention on animation team's work, which is really great. All the guys are so energetic, positive, communicative that the atmosphere during all the day is so friendly and exciting, you can just have fun and relax. You can choose any game you want (archery, darts, petang, volleyball) and they will teach you how to do it or play with you. As for my mom, she found aqua aerobic amazing and participate in it every day:) Talking about night shows - it impressed me more than all. Every evening animators made something new, such interesting things like lottery, men against women competition, comedy and so on. And how they are dancing ooooh, no words - only emotions, no one can seat on their seats, they stand up everybody and make people repeat after them, it is fantastic!!! Jass, Mario, Lilou, Joseph, thank you very much for your work, you made my holiday so good, besause of you I want to come back to Vincci el Mansour again, you are best of the best!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Yana R
Reviewed August 3, 2017 via mobile

I spent there 10 great days. Weather was fantastic, beach and sea beautiful, hotel is really nice and always clean with daily cleaning service. Staff was helpful and friendly. The animation team ( Jazz , Gaston, Bobo, Josef, Mario , Lilou , Fatma ) was perfect. They tried to do everything to make our holiday more funny - always smiling and speaking and always a lot of activities like aqua aerobic, zumba, water polo, step aerobic and of course night shows. I would like to say thank you, especially to Jazz. It was really great time for me

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo